The Legends will be looking to close out their regular season strong when they host Memphis on Saturday night.
Having clinched a playoff berth and essentially being locked into the 5 seed, this would appear to be no more than a tune-up game.
But the Legends don’t see it that way, when asked about possibly looking forward to the playoffs after last nights loss coach Zendon Hamilton said, “Nope. It’s all about tomorrow night.”
It’s still unclear whether or not Texas will have their full compliment of guys for the postseason run. Two-way guys Jalen Jones and Jonathan Motley having been spending quite s bit of time with the Mavericks, which makes sense, since they have been eliminated from playoff contention.
But playing without those guys might not be the worst thing. Not to suggest that they are better without them because they aren’t, but it will give other guys more opportunity to prove themselves. Guys like JJ Avila, Brandon Ashley, and Duke Mondy will all have chances to step up on a bigger stage.
You can catch the Legends final regular season game live at the Dr. Pepper arena in Frisco. If you’re unable to make it out, there are streaming options available through the team website or the G-League Mobile app. Tip off is at 7:30 CST!
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- As Kristaps Porzingis returns, the Mavericks are poised to take the league by storm
- A couple takeaways from The Mavericks 104-93 win over the Hornets
- What to watch for as short-handed Mavericks face the Hornets
- Mark Cuban is open to hosting vaccinated healthcare workers for free at Mavs games later this season
- Predicting the 2021 Texas Rangers Roster Configuration: Infield and Catcher
- Five plays that defined the Dallas Cowboys 2020 season
- The return of Porzingis? Unanswered COVID questions? Mavs/Pelicans bring a ton to the table on Monday
- From bad to worse: Kleber news takes Mavs’ COVID situation to a place that will be hard to handle
- The Home Court Show: Mavs take down the Magic thanks to the hot shooting of Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Predicting the 2021 Texas Rangers Roster Configuration: the Bullpen