The Legends are back at home in Frisco tonight. They are set to take on Sacremento affiliate, Reno.
And it very well may be the last time Jameel Warney is in uniform for he Legends this season. He recently signed a long overdue ten day contract to join the Mavericks at the NBA level. It will be the first taste of regular season NBA action for the Stony Brooke product, and certainly should not be the last.
Two way running mate Jonothan Motley will be looking to hold down the fort during the big fellas abscence.
He has done a fine job thus far, averaging 27 points and 7 rebounds over his last three outings.
Motley along with fellow two-way signee Jalen Jones will need to shoulder the load to carry Texas into the postseason. They currently hold a 1.5 game lead over Oklahoma City for the final playoff spot.
You can catch the Legends live making their playoff push Frisco tonight in Frisco. If you’re unable to make it out, you can catch it streaming on the NBA G-League mobile or via the team website. Tip off is at 7:30 CST!
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Predicting the 2021 Texas Rangers Roster Configuration: Outfield and DH
- Late game miscues stand out as Mavericks fall to the Bucks in Milwaukee
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 19: The holidays are not over w/ Wes Benjamin
- As Kristaps Porzingis returns, the Mavericks are poised to take the league by storm
- A couple takeaways from The Mavericks 104-93 win over the Hornets
- What to watch for as short-handed Mavericks face the Hornets
- Mark Cuban is open to hosting vaccinated healthcare workers for free at Mavs games later this season
- Predicting the 2021 Texas Rangers Roster Configuration: Infield and Catcher
- Five plays that defined the Dallas Cowboys 2020 season
- The return of Porzingis? Unanswered COVID questions? Mavs/Pelicans bring a ton to the table on Monday