The NBA announced it’s bubble awards Saturday morning and as expected, both members of the Mavericks young tandem were on there.
Luka Doncic received a 1st team nod unanimously, securing 22 possible votes. His running mate Kristaps Porzingis landed on the 2nd team.
Doncic nearly averaged an even 30-point triple double and certainly would have had he not sat the second half of their final game. Porzingis also averaged 30 points per contest to go with 9.5 rebounds.
The Mavericks were the only team to land two players on the All-Bubble squads. While their dynamic duo’s production only netted them a 3-5 record, anyone watching would assure you it wasn’t for lack of brilliance from Doncic and Porzingis.
Regardless of what happens this postseason, one thing is for certain: The future in Dallas is bright.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- In the season of giving thanks, let’s all follow the example of Rangers’ Jose Trevino
- Surveying the Mavericks place in the Western Conference pecking order after free agency
- Ranking the Mavericks recent City Edition jerseys with the 2020-2021 version now official
- Thoughts on the Mavericks roster after the first weekend of NBA Free Agency
- Game Recap: Cowboys earn third win behind fourth-quarter play
- Mavs bring back Cauley-Stein on two-year deal
- Mavericks agree to terms with Wes Iwundu
- Mavericks trade Delon Wright and Justin Jackson in a deal focused on keeping options open in the future
- Is it Fair to Call Joey Gallo’s 2020 Season a Regression?
- Re-signing of Trey Burke brings back Mavericks bubble spark plug