The NBA announced it’s bubble awards Saturday morning and as expected, both members of the Mavericks young tandem were on there.
Luka Doncic received a 1st team nod unanimously, securing 22 possible votes. His running mate Kristaps Porzingis landed on the 2nd team.
Doncic nearly averaged an even 30-point triple double and certainly would have had he not sat the second half of their final game. Porzingis also averaged 30 points per contest to go with 9.5 rebounds.
The Mavericks were the only team to land two players on the All-Bubble squads. While their dynamic duo’s production only netted them a 3-5 record, anyone watching would assure you it wasn’t for lack of brilliance from Doncic and Porzingis.
Regardless of what happens this postseason, one thing is for certain: The future in Dallas is bright.
- FC Dallas interim head coach Marco Ferruzzi prepares for his first match
- Why there’s a lot of upside in the future for Rangers pitcher Glenn Otto
- Stock Report: Parsons, Pollard see increase in stock value
- DSF Mailbag: Should Dallas keep Parsons at defensive end?
- Introducing The Victory Avenue Podcast: Episode 26 – Mavericks offseason review
- Five Observations: Style points aside, Cowboys escape Los Angeles with win
- Season Outlook: How Dallas is maturing into a viable playoff contender
- After losing the 2021 season due to injury, what does the future hold for the Ronald Guzmán with the Rangers?
- SMU, TCU enter matchup undefeated: Where do they stack up among College Football’s best?
- Parsons: “My main mindset is to be dominant”