DALLAS – Mavericks star Luka Doncic was named to the All-NBA first team Tuesday night.
This marks the second First team selection of Doncic’s young career. He is halfway to franchise legend Dirk Nowitzki’s mark of four First team selections in only his three seasons.
Doncic was joined by Warriors guard Stephen Curry, Kawhi Leonard, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and league MVP Nikola Jokic.
The honor brings more than just bragging rights as well. With yet another All-NBA appearance, Luka will be eligible to sign the NBA’s super max extension for upwards of $200 million over five years this summer.
A huge chunk of change for a player with a huge chunk of a game.
- REPORT: Cowboys officially sign Malik Hooker
- NFL Madden 22: Cooper seen as eighth best receiver in release day ratings
- Season Outlook: “Randy Gregory is going to make All-Pro”
- Luka scores 48, dominates Argentina in Olympic debut
- The Gold Cup leaves the DFW area following USMNT’s win on Sunday night
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 28: Misery Loves Company
- Stars trade down, select Wyatt Johnston No. 23 overall
- Rangers are getting a look at Curtis Terry, but who plays second base?
- Season Outlook: What will it take for Prescott to win MVP in 2021?
- Dallas Cowboys training camp news: Elliott’s new physique shows increased motivation for 2021