DALLAS – Mavericks star Luka Doncic was named to the All-NBA first team Tuesday night.
This marks the second First team selection of Doncic’s young career. He is halfway to franchise legend Dirk Nowitzki’s mark of four First team selections in only his three seasons.
Doncic was joined by Warriors guard Stephen Curry, Kawhi Leonard, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and league MVP Nikola Jokic.
The honor brings more than just bragging rights as well. With yet another All-NBA appearance, Luka will be eligible to sign the NBA’s super max extension for upwards of $200 million over five years this summer.
A huge chunk of change for a player with a huge chunk of a game.
- How Jonah Heim is flourishing in his role as the primary catcher for the Rangers
- Victory Avenue Podcast Ep. 43: Christian Wood trade, Mavs take Jaden Hardy, and is JB leaving?
- Silver and Blue Podcast Episode 8: Pre-camp position previews – DT, DE, LB
- Stars reportedly nearing deal with former Knights, Sharks coach Peter Deboer
- Ezequiel Duran, Josh Smith Putting Rangers’ Youth Movement in Motion