Basketball isn’t the only court that Luka Doncic will share alongside Dirk Nowitzki.
The reigning Rookie of the Year will participate in the Dirk Nowitzki Pro Celebrity Tennis Classic this Sunday, September 15th at the SMU Tennis Complex.
Yo! @luka7doncic will be playing tennis this weekend at @SMU Tennis Center for @swish41’s charity event! @SteveNash too! Let’s go!!! Tickets AVAILABLE! It’s this Sunday! Tickets here: https://t.co/pLqUoxGW0g 🎾 🐐 41 pic.twitter.com/7gZKcL2v88
— Ben Rogers (@BenRogers) September 10, 2019
Sunday marks this as the 4th annual tennis classic benefiting The Dirk Nowitzki Foundation. A plethora of current and former Mavs will be in attendance alongside Dirk and Luka such as J.J. Barea, Dwight Powell, Devin Harris, and even Dirk’s best bud, Steve Nash.
Along with the hoopers, current and former tennis pros such as Mark Knowles, Tommy Haas, and Dallas native John Isner will be out on the court.
Now, though we aren’t sure how Luka’s tennis skills match up with his skills on the basketball court, it will surely be a delight to see him out there supporting The Big German on Sunday.
Tickets are available for purchase at fevo.com for $20.
- How are the Rangers affected by the new MLB/MLB-PA agreement?
- Everything fans should know about new Cowboy Gerald McCoy
- NBA Executives to see salaries reduced by 20% due to COVID-19
- Sports Book Recommendations to Get You Through Quarantine
- My five favorite Texas Rangers of all-time
- In this dejected time for baseball, let’s all take the advice of the Rangers’ skipper
- Three things that sting the most about no Rangers baseball on what should be their Opening Day
- Cowboys show philosophy change with Dontari Poe signing
- Quarantine doesn’t have to mean no activity
- Mailbag: Center now a priority? Grade for Dallas’ offseason thus far?