Basketball isn’t the only court that Luka Doncic will share alongside Dirk Nowitzki.
The reigning Rookie of the Year will participate in the Dirk Nowitzki Pro Celebrity Tennis Classic this Sunday, September 15th at the SMU Tennis Complex.
Yo! @luka7doncic will be playing tennis this weekend at @SMU Tennis Center for @swish41’s charity event! @SteveNash too! Let’s go!!! Tickets AVAILABLE! It’s this Sunday! Tickets here: https://t.co/pLqUoxGW0g 🎾 🐐 41 pic.twitter.com/7gZKcL2v88
— Ben Rogers (@BenRogers) September 10, 2019
Sunday marks this as the 4th annual tennis classic benefiting The Dirk Nowitzki Foundation. A plethora of current and former Mavs will be in attendance alongside Dirk and Luka such as J.J. Barea, Dwight Powell, Devin Harris, and even Dirk’s best bud, Steve Nash.
Along with the hoopers, current and former tennis pros such as Mark Knowles, Tommy Haas, and Dallas native John Isner will be out on the court.
Now, though we aren’t sure how Luka’s tennis skills match up with his skills on the basketball court, it will surely be a delight to see him out there supporting The Big German on Sunday.
Tickets are available for purchase at fevo.com for $20.
- Smiles all around as Dirk Nowitzki hosts annual Pro Celebrity Tennis Classic
- Photos: Dirk Nowitzki Pro Celebrity Tennis Classic (September 15, 2019)
- Game Recap: Cowboys, Prescott continue to impress in, 31-21, victory over Redskins
- Freshman TJ McDaniel leads SMU past the Bobcats
- TCU dominates Purdue 34-13 on the road
- Gut Feeling: DSF writers give their predictions on Cowboys-Redskins
- DSF Top 20 Current Athletes: #18 Stars RW Alexander Radulov
- DSF Top 20 Current Athletes: #19 Wings G Skylar Diggins-Smith
- Tough challenges ahead for FC Dallas in their quest for the playoffs
- Cowboys-Redskins rivalry re-ignites for a week; Dallas looks for 2-0 start