With the NFL Draft in Dallas for the first time, football fans throughout DFW will ascend to AT&T Stadium for the monumental event. Like the players who will be drafted on Thursday night, Dallas players Jaylon Smith and Terrance Williams journey began at the Draft. Off the field, both players look for a stress free and simple way to get around the city.
Whether going to the training facility in Frisco, going out at night or heading to the stadium, Lyft is each players’ preferred ride in Dallas. On Thursday, April 26, Jaylon and Terrance will head to the 2018 NFL Draft to witness the next set of stars begin their professional journey.
To celebrate the partnership, Lyft will be giving away the ultimate football package, a signed football and tickets to a future Dallas game. To be entered, fans simply have to enter the code “DRAFTDFW” and take a Lyft ride by April 28. Jaylon will also be signing autographs for the fans at the Draft from 6-8 PM.
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Stars public address announcer uses voice to raise money amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Working from Home Like a Pro
- FC Dallas Patiently Waiting to Return to Normal Activities
- Cowboys Mailbag: DeMarcus Lawrence still an elite pass rusher?
- Most and least valuable 2020 Dallas Stars contracts
- Rangers’ Good Guy Shin-Soo Choo provides an act of generosity to Rangers’ minor leaguers
- DSF Roundup: Writers make their argument for prime Romo or Aikman
- Corey: My five favorite Dallas Cowboys
- ‘I have no idea’: Mark Cuban backtracks optimism toward the return of the NBA
- Mailbag: High expectations for safety Clinton-Dix?