Madden season is upon us with the latest edition of the game, Madden 23, scheduled to release on August 19.
Official ratings for the wide receiver and tight end position groups have been released by EA. Monday we saw the top-10 list for both groups with former Dallas Cowboy Amari Cooper coming in as the 10th highest-rated receiver in the game (90).
CeeDee Lamb officially came in as an 85 overall, which is four overall points higher than the 81 overall rating he was given at the launch of Madden 22.
His 90 speed makes him the second fastest receiver behind Michael Gallup, James Washington, Jalen Tolbert and Semi Fehoko.
Michael Gallup is the second-highest-rated receiver on the team at an 83. From there, it drops to James Washington (74), Jalen Tolbert (71), Noah Brown (70), Semi Fehoko (66), Brandon Smith (62) and T.J. Vasher (61).
The top-10 receivers overall according to EA were Devante Adams (99), Cooper Kupp (98), Tyreek Hill (97), DeAndre Hopkins (96), Stefon Diggs (95), Justin Jefferson (93), Mike Evans (92), Terry McLaurin (91), Keenan Allen (91) and Amari Cooper (90).
- To make the postseason, the Rangers will need a Duran/Smith push at a crucial time
- After an Up and Down August, It’s Go-Time for the Texas Rangers
- Cowboys’ battles heading into Seattle
- Texas Rangers Weigh in on Position Players Pitching
- Can the Texas Rangers fend off their competition in the AL West down the home stretch?