Madden season is upon us with the latest edition of the game, Madden 23, scheduled to release on August 19.
Official ratings for the wide receiver and tight end position groups have been released by EA. Monday we saw the top-10 list for both groups with former Dallas Cowboy Amari Cooper coming in as the 10th highest-rated receiver in the game (90).
CeeDee Lamb officially came in as an 85 overall, which is four overall points higher than the 81 overall rating he was given at the launch of Madden 22.
His 90 speed makes him the second fastest receiver behind Michael Gallup, James Washington, Jalen Tolbert and Semi Fehoko.
Michael Gallup is the second-highest-rated receiver on the team at an 83. From there, it drops to James Washington (74), Jalen Tolbert (71), Noah Brown (70), Semi Fehoko (66), Brandon Smith (62) and T.J. Vasher (61).
The top-10 receivers overall according to EA were Devante Adams (99), Cooper Kupp (98), Tyreek Hill (97), DeAndre Hopkins (96), Stefon Diggs (95), Justin Jefferson (93), Mike Evans (92), Terry McLaurin (91), Keenan Allen (91) and Amari Cooper (90).
- Rangers make another free agency statement with major signing of Jacob deGrom
- Stars Notebook: Hintz signs 8-year extension; Robertson, Benn enjoying fast starts
- The Rangers take a first step this offseason with staff additions, what’s next?
- An early look at what the Texas Rangers need to address in the offseason
- Texas Legends Media Day: Chemistry and connection that is our theme