Now that free agency is mostly over and the draft has passed, what position battle most intrigues you the most?
Mason: Easily the cornerback position. Now that Byron Jones is not on the team anymore, the starting CB spots are wide open to everyone. Obviously Awuzie, Lewis, and Brown are the front runners right now but bringing in rookies Diggs and Robinson, as well as all of the corners they brought in from free agency, should make for a very competitive and intriguing battle to be the starter.
Griffin: Drafting Tyler Biadasz out of Wisconsin will spice up the already fun competition at the center position. Replacing All-Pro and five-time Pro Bowler Travis Fredricks is going to be difficult, no matter who steps in. Now, it seems as if Biadasz, Joe Looney, and Connor McGovern will be battling it out for the starting job. Once considered the best offensive line in football, the Cowboys need to secure the middle of the line.
Finish this sentence: This season will be a success if ____ (explain)
Mason: This season will be a success if the Cowboys make a deep playoff run. With everything Jerry Jones has done this off-season with the overhaul of the coaching staff and extra aggressiveness in free agency following the 8-8 season, it is apparent he is trying to go all out in getting this team to the super bowl. There were a lot of games last season where it felt like the team made too many mistakes and beat themselves, and whether it was on the players or the coaches I feel like they were capable of winning more games had they limited those. This roster on paper is built to win games, especially on offense, and in my opinion, anything less than at least one playoff win would be pretty disappointing.
Griffin: This season will be a success if the Cowboys win the NFC East. Yes, many Cowboy fans want to do more than win the division and make it to the NFC Championship Game. However, with serious questions on the defensive side of the ball and in the first year of Mike McCarthy, the division should be the priority. Anything past it will be an added bonus. Dallas has three to four years to put everything together and year one should be focused around beat out Philadelphia, New York, and Washington.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Join Rangers Kyle Gibson and Big League Impact and Play Topgolf for Charity
- DSF Q&A: Five questions for Dallas after 40-39 win over Atlanta
- Game Recap: Cowboys win against all odds against Falcons
- Former SMU Mustang Bryson DeChambeau wins US Open at Winged Foot
- Are the 2020 circumstances in baseball benefitting the Rangers’ development?
- The Stars take game one handily thanks to Khudobin and defensemen scoring
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stanley Cup Finals Preview
- Game Preview: Dallas Cowboys vs Atlanta Falcons
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Ep 13: Hanging out with Jared Sandler
- DSF Players to Watch: Which Falcons should Dallas watch out for?