For the very first time, English Premier League giants, Manchester United, will be bringing its hugely popular fan event #ILOVEUNITED to Dallas, Texas on Sunday 20th October for one of the season’s most highly anticipated games, as United take on Liverpool at Old Trafford.
In addition to the live screening of the game, supporters will also be able to meet Manchester United legends Bryan Robson and Andy Cole, who will be giving pre-match and post-match analysis of the game. Fans can also expect live entertainment, giveaways and competitions.
Manchester United’s Director of Partnerships, Sean Jefferson comments:
“#ILOVEUNITED Dallas is the first of the club’s international fan events of the 2019/20 season and promises to bring the excitement of Old Trafford to the fans there.
“#ILOVEUNITED has connected millions of Manchester United fans over the last four years, engaging with United’s supporters on a global scale across, visits to 18 cities.”
#ILOVEUNITED Dallas will be hosted at The Rustic, 3656 Howell Street and is free to attend. Fans can apply online for tickets by visiting www.manutd.com/ILoveUnitedDallas by no later than Tuesday 15th October. Applications will then be entered into a ballot, with tickets issued at random. Successful applicants will be notified by email no later than Friday 18th October*
*Terms and conditions apply. Access will only be granted to those who possess a valid ticket. Please see website for more details.
About Manchester United
Manchester United is one of the most popular and successful sports teams in the world, playing one of the most popular spectator sports on Earth. Through our 141-year heritage we have won 66 trophies, enabling us to develop the world’s leading sports brand and a global community of 1.1 billion fans and followers. Our large, passionate community provides Manchester United with a worldwide platform to generate significant revenue from multiple sources, including sponsorship, merchandising, product licensing, new media & mobile, broadcasting and match day.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- NHL set to return August 1st; Stars skate again on August 3rd
- Tony Romo seeks third straight American Century Championship title in Lake Tahoe
- Key details from the announced Rangers 2021 schedule
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Ep 2: Iffy testing procedures and a look into the 2020 schedule
- Shin-Soo Choo continuing to help the Rangers organization on and off the field
- Jordan Spieth and other top pros return for the Workday Charity Classic
- Evaluating the new 2020 Rangers regular season schedule
- Three Rangers needing to click for team success in 2020
- Rangers slugger Joey Gallo tests positive for COVID-19
- SMU alum Bryson DeChambeau comes back to win in Michigan