For the very first time, English Premier League giants, Manchester United, will be bringing its hugely popular fan event #ILOVEUNITED to Dallas, Texas on Sunday 20th October for one of the season’s most highly anticipated games, as United take on Liverpool at Old Trafford.
In addition to the live screening of the game, supporters will also be able to meet Manchester United legends Bryan Robson and Andy Cole, who will be giving pre-match and post-match analysis of the game. Fans can also expect live entertainment, giveaways and competitions.
Manchester United’s Director of Partnerships, Sean Jefferson comments:
“#ILOVEUNITED Dallas is the first of the club’s international fan events of the 2019/20 season and promises to bring the excitement of Old Trafford to the fans there.
“#ILOVEUNITED has connected millions of Manchester United fans over the last four years, engaging with United’s supporters on a global scale across, visits to 18 cities.”
#ILOVEUNITED Dallas will be hosted at The Rustic, 3656 Howell Street and is free to attend. Fans can apply online for tickets by visiting www.manutd.com/ILoveUnitedDallas by no later than Tuesday 15th October. Applications will then be entered into a ballot, with tickets issued at random. Successful applicants will be notified by email no later than Friday 18th October*
*Terms and conditions apply. Access will only be granted to those who possess a valid ticket. Please see website for more details.
About Manchester United
Manchester United is one of the most popular and successful sports teams in the world, playing one of the most popular spectator sports on Earth. Through our 141-year heritage we have won 66 trophies, enabling us to develop the world’s leading sports brand and a global community of 1.1 billion fans and followers. Our large, passionate community provides Manchester United with a worldwide platform to generate significant revenue from multiple sources, including sponsorship, merchandising, product licensing, new media & mobile, broadcasting and match day.
- Mailbag: High expectations for safety Clinton-Dix?
- Sports Book Recommendations to Get You Through Quarantine (Part Two)
- A Look Back: Inaugural Opening Day at The Ballpark in Arlington
- Rangers players/coaches showing their fun side during this dark time
- Most and least valuable 2020 Texas Rangers contracts
- The wait to see a finished Globe Life Field stings even more on the scheduled day of the home opener
- More than basketball: Imani McGee-Stafford steps away from the WNBA to pursue a law degree
- A Look Back: The Top 5 SMU Basketball Games of the 2019-2020 Season
- How is Joey Gallo Spending His Time in Quarantine?
- How are the Rangers affected by the new MLB/MLB-PA agreement?