Several reports came out on Monday night and Tuesday morning proposing the idea that the Dallas Mavericks have been ‘quietly’ gauging the market for Kristaps Porzingis.
“They’ve definitely sniffed around on him,” an assistant general manager told Jake Fischer of Bleacher Report. “They’re taking the temperature, because they know at some point it’s gonna come around.”
Followed up this morning by SNYtv’s Ian Begley, reporting that the Mavericks have ‘reached out to’ the Golden State Warriors regarding a potential Porzingis trade.
To those rumors, Mavericks owner Mark Cuban vehemently denies. “It’s not accurate,” Cuban told Brad Townsend of the Dallas Morning News. “We have not discussed him in a trade at all. Has not happened.”
Cuban followed up with Townsend, “There is no trade discussion.”
— Brad Townsend (@townbrad) February 23, 2021
Porzingis missed last night’s game against the Memphis Grizzlies due to ‘lower back tightness’.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- After a wild first half, where exactly do the Mavericks stand at the All-Star break?
- 365 days after getting hit in the face, Willie Calhoun is back to having fun for the Rangers
- Plenty of Rangers players having to be flexible as they look to make the roster
- ‘Luka Magic’ drafted to Team LeBron for 2021 NBA All-Star Game
- Mavericks head into All-Star break with a win over the Thunder
- Photos: Mavs vs Thunder (March 3, 2021)
- Is the Trevor Story dream realistic for the Rangers?
- Is it flight or fall for Ronald Guzmán and the Rangers?
- What to watch for as the Dallas Mavericks face the Oklahoma City Thunder
- Luka to participate in the NBA Skills Challenge