Several reports came out on Monday night and Tuesday morning proposing the idea that the Dallas Mavericks have been ‘quietly’ gauging the market for Kristaps Porzingis.
“They’ve definitely sniffed around on him,” an assistant general manager told Jake Fischer of Bleacher Report. “They’re taking the temperature, because they know at some point it’s gonna come around.”
Followed up this morning by SNYtv’s Ian Begley, reporting that the Mavericks have ‘reached out to’ the Golden State Warriors regarding a potential Porzingis trade.
To those rumors, Mavericks owner Mark Cuban vehemently denies. “It’s not accurate,” Cuban told Brad Townsend of the Dallas Morning News. “We have not discussed him in a trade at all. Has not happened.”
Cuban followed up with Townsend, “There is no trade discussion.”
— Brad Townsend (@townbrad) February 23, 2021
Porzingis missed last night’s game against the Memphis Grizzlies due to ‘lower back tightness’.
- Why is Rangers’ Isiah Kiner-Falefa underrated? He and his teammates make the case for him in the All Star Game
- Rangers fans get possible look at the future in Vanderbilt pitchers at College World Series
- FC Dallas against Minnesota ends in a draw as Toyota Stadium is fully open
- In the midst of Pride Month, Rangers players and coaches share their thoughts on the eventual possibility of an openly gay teammate in MLB
- Dirk Nowitzki returns to Mavericks as special advisor to the franchise
- A major fork in the road is in front of Mark Cuban as owner of the Mavericks
- Rick Carlisle out as Mavericks coach after 13 seasons
- Doncic on Donnie Nelson’s exit from Dallas: ‘I’m not the one making decisions’
- Hoops Tank: Reaction to the Donnie Nelson news and questions about what could be next for the Mavericks
- The Rangers late offensive surges on the road: Encouraging or frustrating?