Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban for President? Yes, you heard right.
As MFFLs continue to wait out the fate of the 2019-2020 NBA season, the charismatic Mavs owner appears to be filling his own time in quarantine with some fresh ideas for not only his team but for his country.
“I don’t know when we’re going to get from America 1.0 to America 2.0, but we will get there. And what needs to happen is we have to realize that we are the most entrepreneurial country in the world,” Cuban told The Ingraham Angle while revealing his thoughts on how to revitalize the American economy.
The billionaire businessman has been outspoken on the country’s issues in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic as unemployment continues to skyrocket and businesses continue to suffer.
“If this would’ve been a month ago, I would have said absolutely not,” Cuban said in a recent interview with Axios on a 2020 Presidential run. “But obviously things are crazy, things are changing. So I’ll keep an open mind. But I seriously doubt it.”
The Administration needs to finally learn rule #1 of getting things done – "Responsibility without Authority ends Horribly. " If you tell someone to get it done, whether it's FEMA, GM , CDC whoever, you have to give them the authority to spend the money allocated to them
— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) March 28, 2020
This wouldn’t be the first time the Mavs owner has considered a term in the Oval Office. In 2016, Cuban considered a run before eventually deciding against it.
“I think I can have a bigger impact right now in doing a lot of the other things I’m doing,” he said in an interview with CNBC’s Closing Bell back in 2015.
Joe Biden currently projects to be the challenger against Donald Trump in the November election.
“I doubt it,” Cuban said regarding a renewed bid in 2020. “But everything’s a reset right now. You never say never.”
“It’s always plausible, it’s definitely doable. It’s just a question of should you do it?”
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Game Recap: Cowboys fall to the Seahawks in yet another shootout.
- Rangers end tough 2020 season with something they haven’t had in years: a priority on young players
- Twitter reacts to the Stars extending the Stanley Cup Final with dramatic double OT win
- Dallas Cowboys at a Crossroads in Week Three
- Perry’s Two Goal Game Seals Double OT win for the Stars; Game Six on Monday
- Rangers celebrate a milestone on Saturday: Chuck Morgan’s 3,000th straight game
- DSF Players to Watch: Which Seahawks player should the Cowboys be worried about?
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stanley Cup Finals Game Four: Can the Stars save their miracle run?
- Stamkos & Lightning pound Dallas for 2-1 lead; Can Stars save their season in Game Four?
- Dallas Cowboys Stock Report: Week 2