Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban for President? Yes, you heard right.
As MFFLs continue to wait out the fate of the 2019-2020 NBA season, the charismatic Mavs owner appears to be filling his own time in quarantine with some fresh ideas for not only his team but for his country.
“I don’t know when we’re going to get from America 1.0 to America 2.0, but we will get there. And what needs to happen is we have to realize that we are the most entrepreneurial country in the world,” Cuban told The Ingraham Angle while revealing his thoughts on how to revitalize the American economy.
The billionaire businessman has been outspoken on the country’s issues in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic as unemployment continues to skyrocket and businesses continue to suffer.
“If this would’ve been a month ago, I would have said absolutely not,” Cuban said in a recent interview with Axios on a 2020 Presidential run. “But obviously things are crazy, things are changing. So I’ll keep an open mind. But I seriously doubt it.”
The Administration needs to finally learn rule #1 of getting things done – "Responsibility without Authority ends Horribly. " If you tell someone to get it done, whether it's FEMA, GM , CDC whoever, you have to give them the authority to spend the money allocated to them
— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) March 28, 2020
This wouldn’t be the first time the Mavs owner has considered a term in the Oval Office. In 2016, Cuban considered a run before eventually deciding against it.
“I think I can have a bigger impact right now in doing a lot of the other things I’m doing,” he said in an interview with CNBC’s Closing Bell back in 2015.
Joe Biden currently projects to be the challenger against Donald Trump in the November election.
“I doubt it,” Cuban said regarding a renewed bid in 2020. “But everything’s a reset right now. You never say never.”
“It’s always plausible, it’s definitely doable. It’s just a question of should you do it?”
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- ‘Focus on today’: Don Kalkstein on mental health in the NBA & maneuvering through the COVID-19 pandemic
- With plenty of floating ideas, which is the best one to bring back the NBA?
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: More on the NHL’s plan to return to play
- Making sense of the “Return to Play” plan and how it affects the Stars
- Rangers broadcaster CJ Nitkowski discusses the possible routes to a 2020 season
- 2012 Rangers Bonus: How Texas fares in baseball simulation vs. Actual results
- Esports Trade Association President John Davidson talks connecting with the female audience and possible growth opportunities
- Rangers Blast From The Past: Colby Lewis dominates in Seattle, but offense doesn’t break through until the 12th
- Should’ve been, could’ve been: The story of the 2012 Texas Rangers, Part Three
- How many quarterbacks are better than Dak Prescott?