A New Year calls for a new jersey sponsorship.
Before last night’s game against the Portland Trail Blazers, the Dallas Mavericks announced a multi-year strategic partnership with Chime, which also includes a jersey patch sponsorship.
Announcing the partnership at pregame presser was Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, Mavericks CEO Cynt Marshall, and Chime Co-Founder Chris Britt.
“The experience that Chime has developed for their members is truly setting the standard in financial services, similar to what we strive to produce to MFFLs more than 41 nights a year at American Airlines Center,” Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said in a press release Friday.
— Dallas Mavericks (@dallasmavs) January 17, 2020
Chime, the leader in U.S. challenger banking, helps their members avoid bank fees, save money, while achieving financial peace of mind.
“Really what tops it off for us was the clear cultural connection and the same values that we shared,” Chris Britt said of the partnership with the Mavericks.
As stated by Cynt Marshall and Chris Britt, the Mavericks and Chime will also be collaborating on multiple community initiatives in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
“Our partnership extends beyond the court and beyond these benefits. We are eager to collaborate on numerous community projects tied to business, education, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy to help thousands of middle and high school students,” Mavericks CEO Cynt Marshall said Friday.
— Tamara Jolee (@TamaraJolee) January 17, 2020
Be sure to purchase your new Mavs jersey with the Chime patch as well as download the Chime app, per Mark Cuban.
“If you don’t have a Chime card, go to your app store and download it right now. We’ll wait.”
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- After a wild first half, where exactly do the Mavericks stand at the All-Star break?
- 365 days after getting hit in the face, Willie Calhoun is back to having fun for the Rangers
- Plenty of Rangers players having to be flexible as they look to make the roster
- ‘Luka Magic’ drafted to Team LeBron for 2021 NBA All-Star Game
- Mavericks head into All-Star break with a win over the Thunder
- Photos: Mavs vs Thunder (March 3, 2021)
- Is the Trevor Story dream realistic for the Rangers?
- Is it flight or fall for Ronald Guzmán and the Rangers?
- What to watch for as the Dallas Mavericks face the Oklahoma City Thunder
- Luka to participate in the NBA Skills Challenge