A New Year calls for a new jersey sponsorship.
Before last night’s game against the Portland Trail Blazers, the Dallas Mavericks announced a multi-year strategic partnership with Chime, which also includes a jersey patch sponsorship.
Announcing the partnership at pregame presser was Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, Mavericks CEO Cynt Marshall, and Chime Co-Founder Chris Britt.
“The experience that Chime has developed for their members is truly setting the standard in financial services, similar to what we strive to produce to MFFLs more than 41 nights a year at American Airlines Center,” Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said in a press release Friday.
— Dallas Mavericks (@dallasmavs) January 17, 2020
Chime, the leader in U.S. challenger banking, helps their members avoid bank fees, save money, while achieving financial peace of mind.
“Really what tops it off for us was the clear cultural connection and the same values that we shared,” Chris Britt said of the partnership with the Mavericks.
As stated by Cynt Marshall and Chris Britt, the Mavericks and Chime will also be collaborating on multiple community initiatives in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
“Our partnership extends beyond the court and beyond these benefits. We are eager to collaborate on numerous community projects tied to business, education, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy to help thousands of middle and high school students,” Mavericks CEO Cynt Marshall said Friday.
— Tamara Jolee (@TamaraJolee) January 17, 2020
Be sure to purchase your new Mavs jersey with the Chime patch as well as download the Chime app, per Mark Cuban.
“If you don’t have a Chime card, go to your app store and download it right now. We’ll wait.”
- Where does Isiah Kiner-Falefa fit into the Rangers 2020 plans?
- Another fourth quarter collapse with help from the officials leads to Mavs loss in Atlanta
- Three questions surrounding Rangers slugger Joey Gallo in 2020
- Mavericks win first game after All-Star break as they beat Magic 122-106
- Five facts to know ahead of the Renegades week three trip to Seattle
- Photos: Stars vs Blues (February 21, 2020)
- Photos: Dallas and Kansas City Chiefs Chairman and CEO Clark Hunt previews MLS season
- Free Agency Radar: Damon Harrison’s release a prime opportunity for Cowboys?
- Texas Legends vs South Bay Lakers | “We play better on the road”
- Mailbag: Trading for Darius Slay; Bigger impact from Dez or Witten?