Though a shameful loss against the Bulls on Friday may linger in the minds of fans, the Mavericks must have a short memory as the streaking Pelicans are in town.
New Orleans, whose season was stamped to be finished when Boogie Cousins went down with an Achilles injury, have rallied on the back of Anthony Davis. Winning seven straight games, the Pelicans have solidified themselves in the middle of the Western Conference playoff race.
In February, Davis averaged 35 points and 13 points per game. But The Brow isn’t alone, as Jrue Holiday has played great basketball all season long. In the four games since the All-Star break, Holiday has averaged 27.5 points, 5.5 boards, and 6.3 assists.
With Nerlens Noel back in the Dallas lineup, the Mavs have to hope he can help slow down his fellow Kentucky Wildcat in Davis. Dwight Powell’s impressive play of late will be important as it needs to continue.
After Dennis Smth Jr. hit somewhat of a rookie wall, he has played well since the break. Though in two losses, DSJ took over in the overtime loss against the Thunder and scored 25 points in Chicago on Friday.
Early tip-off tonight at 6:00pm on FSSW.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Old Rivalry Renewed as Stars Take on Red Wings at Home
- Two key areas of inconsistency show as Mavs squander late lead over Nuggets
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 20: Hip Hip Hooray with Jose Trevino
- Photos: Stars vs Predators – Jan. 25th, 2021
- Mavericks still searching for any bit of consistency as they host the Nuggets
- Stars Win Second in a Row Against the Predators
- Problems arise in Mavericks worst loss of the season to the Rockets
- Mavericks look to extend winning streak against the Rockets
- Luka and the Mavs make it happen when it counts in win over the Spurs
- How will the Rangers handle attendance in 2021 with Spring Training and the season approaching?