All hail the three-man leadership council!
Jokes aside, the Mavericks got the victory on Tuesday night against the Houston Rockets, 116-106.
Jason Kidd played all 15 active players, which was a surprise being that the score was always within an arms length. Following the victory, Kidd mentioned a ‘three-man leadership council’ that came to him asking for all 15 players to see the floor.
That leadership council seems to be made up of Luka Doncic, Kristaps Porzingis, and Tim Hardaway Jr.
In last night’s win, Luka led the way with 26 points, 14 rebounds, 7 assists, and 2 steals. Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 16 points on 50% shooting.
The bench was led by Jalen Brunson, who scored 11 points and dished 11 assists. Reggie Bullock scored 16 points on 4-of-9 from 3-point range. With Bullock’s shooting and perimeter defense, he could soon push his way into the starting lineup.
Kristaps Porzingis left the game early with tightness in his back, but was deemed as precautionary.
The Mavericks will continue their matchup against fellow Texas teams on Thursday against the San Antonio Spurs.
- Projecting the 2023 Texas Rangers Opening Day Roster
- As Jim Montgomery makes first return to Dallas, Stars reminded what could’ve been
- Jung and Hungry: How Josh Jung is ready for the 2023 Rangers Season
- Stars at the All-Star Break: Where Does Dallas Stand as Deboer, Robertson head to Florida?
- How Rangers Players like Corey Seager, Mitch Garver, and Brock Burke will adjust to Rule Changes
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.