On Sunday, October 28th, the Dallas Mavericks will host Breast Health Awareness night during their matchup vs. the Utah Jazz. The game has a special early tipoff at 6:00 PM; doors open at 4:30 PM. All fans in attendance will receive a pink breast health awareness rally towel, provided by Texas Oncology. All staff and coaches will further promote awareness through their own pink ribbon Mavs pins. The Mavericks Community Ticket Block will host 10 breast health groups and the Mavs Fan Express will be filled with 50 members of the Khemo Kute and Sisters Network of Dallas.
Dallas Maverick Dwight Powell, whose family has been personally impacted by breast cancer, will give a player address prior to the game. The Susan G. Komen North Texas Voices of Hope, an all breast cancer survivor choir will sing the national anthem, and during halftime, there will be a ladies hoop shoot, where survivors will get the chance to win free movie tickets for a year from Studio Movie Grill.
MFFLs are encouraged to combine their Mavs blue with a touch of pink for the night. Great seats are still available for the game. For tickets, visit Mavs.com or call 214.747.6287. Make sure to note that it is a special early tipoff, with the game beginning at 6:00PM.
- Six Underrated Heroes as the Texas Rangers Celebrate First World Series Title
- How do the Texas Rangers and Arizona Diamondbacks Match Up in the 2023 Fall Classic?
- Texas Rangers bound for World Series vs Diamondbacks in a euphoric state
- Previewing a Texas-Sized ALCS Between Rangers and Astros
- Despite a shaky finish, the Rangers still have the same focus on postseason success as they go to Tampa for the Wild Card series