On this episode of Monday with Malori, Keith Hornsby former Texas Legends Guard now a professional player for Twarde Pierniki Toruń joins in on the fun. Keith explains that his new team in Poland really means Gingerbread, his thoughts on Adam Silver restarting the season in one or two locations, and who should be in the New Space Jam movie with Lebron James.
- Victory Avenue Podcast Episode 44: What’s the Jalen Brunson panic meter at?
- How Jonah Heim is flourishing in his role as the primary catcher for the Rangers
- Victory Avenue Podcast Ep. 43: Christian Wood trade, Mavs take Jaden Hardy, and is JB leaving?
- Silver and Blue Podcast Episode 8: Pre-camp position previews – DT, DE, LB
- Stars reportedly nearing deal with former Knights, Sharks coach Peter Deboer