The NBA announced this morning that games scheduled for today will be postponed, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
This decision comes after the players decided to resume the playoffs as of this morning. Last night, the players met to discuss the future of the season after the Milwaukee Bucks took a stand and boycotted their game against the Magic in response to the police shooting of Jacob Blake, which led to the following two playoff games yesterday to be postponed as well.
Today's three playoff games will be postponed, source tells ESPN. Discussion underway on when teams will resume play. https://t.co/A2PazNKDhy
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) August 27, 2020
The playoffs are expected to resume this weekend, including the Mavericks-Clippers Game 6, which was scheduled to be played tonight.
- Stars trade down, select Wyatt Johnston No. 23 overall
- Rangers are getting a look at Curtis Terry, but who plays second base?
- Season Outlook: What will it take for Prescott to win MVP in 2021?
- Dallas Cowboys training camp news: Elliott’s new physique shows increased motivation for 2021
- Smith, Vander Esch headline most intriguing position group to watch
- Oxnard Press Conference: Prescott slated to be a full go for training camp
- Rangers trying to find any way possible out of their current slump
- Hoops Tank: Kidd/Harrison first impressions and naming former Mavs on recent championship teams
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Heiskanen extended; who can Dallas lose in expansion draft?
- VIDEO: BTS from Big 12 FB Media Days