Ever wish you could watch a live stream of the Mavs games on the go? Or maybe your wife wants to use the TV to watch another thrilling, heart-stopping episode of The Bachelor and you’d rather watch the Mavs game. Well, fret no more my friends, now you’ll never miss another game thanks to the Fox Sports Go app.
Last night, Fox Sports Southwest gave Mavs Fanatic an exclusive opportunity to watch the Mavs-Hawks game in the Fox Sports Southwest suite at the AAC, alongside our friends at Mavs Moneyball, Mike Fisher and Dallasbasketball.com and of course the Fox Sports Southwest Girls. During the game they provided us an opportunity to experience a demonstration of the Fox Sports Go app first hand.
The app is everything an MFFL needs to ensure they never miss another 180-degree windmill dunk from Dirk. Ok, maybe that’s not the case, but you’re definitely not ever going to have to miss a game from the best starting lineup in the NBA. The app is incredibly easy to use. Just download the app on your mobile device in the Apple or Google Play store or on your computer at FoxSportsGo.com, then login to the app through one of the participating cable TV providers and your ready to go.
Of course, there’s only one way to watch lobs from Rondo to Tyson Chandler – in high definition – which is exactly what you get from the Fox Sports Go App. It’s the perfect addition to growing coverage of the Mavs in the Dallas area and ensures you never miss a game, no matter where you are. Nearly all of the cable providers are available for access through the app and DirecTV and Verizon are said to be on the way.
It sounds like Christmas has come early for Mavs fans. Now, you’ll never be forced to miss a Mavs game because of an episode of The Bachelor ever again. Merry Christmas and go Mavs!
- Mavericks Weekly Preview (2/24-3/1)
- Michael Gallup deserves recognition despite outside distractions
- Stars Bounce Back Against Blackhawks to Conclude Home Stand
- Where does Isiah Kiner-Falefa fit into the Rangers 2020 plans?
- Another fourth quarter collapse with help from the officials leads to Mavs loss in Atlanta
- Three questions surrounding Rangers slugger Joey Gallo in 2020
- Mavericks win first game after All-Star break as they beat Magic 122-106
- Five facts to know ahead of the Renegades week three trip to Seattle
- Photos: Stars vs Blues (February 21, 2020)
- Photos: Dallas and Kansas City Chiefs Chairman and CEO Clark Hunt previews MLS season