Last week, our staff was unanimous in picking our Dallas Cowboys to take down the Carolina Panthers in the season opener. Boy, were we wrong. The Cowboys offense was stagnant throughout and despite a late 4th quarter rally attempt, dropped the first game of the season.
On deck? The New York Football Giants of course. In Jerry World. On Sunday Night Football.
What could go wrong?
What a difference a week makes? Some of our staff thinks the Giants could not only pose a threat to cover the +3 spread, but perhaps even send the ‘Boys to an 0-2 start, which would be a daunting blow to Dak and the boys.
Dak Prescott’s response?
|BAL at CIN (-1)||CIN||CIN||BAL||CIN||BAL||BAL|
|CAR at ATL (-6)||CAR||CAR||CAR||CAR||CAR||ATL|
|IND at WAS (-6)||WAS||IND||WAS||WAS||WAS||WAS|
|PHI at TB (+3.5)||TB||PHI||TB||PHI||PHI||PHI|
|KC at PIT (-4)||PIT||KC||PITT||PIT||KC||KC|
|HOU at TEN (PK)||HOU||HOU||HOU||HOU||HOU||HOU|
|MIA at NYJ (-3)||NYJ||NYJ||MIA||NYJ||NYJ||NYJ|
|LAC at BUF (+7.5)||BUF||LAC||LAC||LAC||LAC||LAC|
|MIN at GB (-1)||GB||MIN||MIN||GB||MIN||MIN|
|CLE at NO (-8.5)||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||CLE|
|DET at SF (-6)||SF||DET||DET||SF||SF||SF|
|ARI at LAR (-12.5)||LAR||LAR||LAR||LAR||LAR||LAR|
|NE at JAX (+1)||JAX||NE||NE||NE||NE||NE|
|OAK at DEN (-6)||DEN||DEN||OAK||DEN||DEN||DEN|
|NYG at DAL (-3)||DAL||NYG||NYG||DAL||DAL||NYG|
|SEA at CHI (-3.5)||CHI||SEA||CHI||CHI||CHI||CHI|
- Winter is Coming: Cowboys’ December Stretch is Brutal
- Wilson’s deal presents ideal time for Prescott extension
- Dallas Stars score four first period goals in Game 4 rout of Predators
- Photos: Stars vs Predators (April 17, 2019)
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa continuing to learn and grow for the Rangers
- Arike Ogunbowale evolves Wings backcourt, set for rookie season in Dallas
- The Greatness That is Texas Rangers’ PA Announcer Chuck Morgan
- Photos: Rangers vs Angels (April 15, 2019)
- What makes up the Rangers’ manager Chris Woodward’s new philosophy?
- Photos: Rangers vs Athletics (April 14, 2019)