We have partnered up with nutritionist Nicole Hinckley to help you conquer your goals! If you have always wanted to get in shape, but can never quite follow through then Nicole can help. She is a registered and licensed dietitian located in Dallas-Fort Worth.
“My mission is to change the lives of my clients by helping them become a healthier, happier, and more confident version of themselves. I want to work with you to meet each of your individual needs.”
It is always difficult to eat healthy especially when you don’t have a support system. Nicole will give you a free consultation to discuss the issues you are facing and what goals you have for your health.
“Eating healthy doesn’t have to be difficult! Through my program I will teach you the foundational components of having a healthy diet, while exploring delicious meals that are perfect for you and your busy life!”
She is able to hold virtual meetings during this time and provide a healthy eating plan for you. You can sign-up for the free consultation or jump right into having her prepare a meal plan for you right now. She has 3-month and 6-month plans available for one-on-one meetings that also includes a meal plan if that is more your speed. This is the perfect thing to jumpstart your body during quarantine. When you use promo code DallasFanatic you will receive $25 off initial nutrition services with Nicole.
**This is a partnership with Nicole Hinckley and Dallas Sports Fanatic is compensated when a plan is purchased using promo code DallasFanatic**
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 20: Hip Hip Hooray with Jose Trevino
- Photos: Stars vs Predators – Jan. 25th, 2021
- Mavericks still searching for any bit of consistency as they host the Nuggets
- Stars Win Second in a Row Against the Predators
- Problems arise in Mavericks worst loss of the season to the Rockets
- Mavericks look to extend winning streak against the Rockets
- Luka and the Mavs make it happen when it counts in win over the Spurs
- How will the Rangers handle attendance in 2021 with Spring Training and the season approaching?
- Mavericks’ rookie Josh Green embraces the ‘dirty work’
- Three things to watch for as the Mavericks travel to San Antonio