On Saturday, Lava Cantina in The Colony hosted Cowboys Experience, a fan event held the day before each Dallas Cowboys home game, throughout the regular season. The event featured the “Drew Pearson Live” show hosted by The Original 88, Drew Pearson and co-host Matt Thornton.
Emceed by former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, host of “Hot On! Homes,“ and producer of CMT’s “Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team,“ Natalie Woods Stanyer, the afternoon’s festivities included music by DJSC Brandon Williams, appearances by celebrity cheerleaders, complimentary food and beverages and prize giveaways.
Saturday’s Player Meet and Greet also included special appearances from Dallas Cowboys offensive linemen Zack Martin and Travis Frederick and wide receiver Brice Butler.
Use the code “CEMDSF25” for $25 off the regular price!
- Six Underrated Heroes as the Texas Rangers Celebrate First World Series Title
- How do the Texas Rangers and Arizona Diamondbacks Match Up in the 2023 Fall Classic?
- Texas Rangers bound for World Series vs Diamondbacks in a euphoric state
- Previewing a Texas-Sized ALCS Between Rangers and Astros
- Despite a shaky finish, the Rangers still have the same focus on postseason success as they go to Tampa for the Wild Card series