Fans of the Dallas Mavericks got a rare, behind-the-scenes look at the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday, when the organization hosted a free open practice at the American Airlines Center. The event was presented by ESPN Dallas 103.3.
Teams across the NBA hod similar sessions in order to continue the growth of the league and allow fans to gain up-close and personal encounters with their favorite teams and players. The unique, league-wide initiative also seeks to reach those fans who might not be able to afford similar access at home games during the season.
Check out photos from the event below!
- Corey: My five favorite Dallas Cowboys
- ‘I have no idea’: Mark Cuban backtracks optimism toward the return of the NBA
- Mailbag: High expectations for safety Clinton-Dix?
- Sports Book Recommendations to Get You Through Quarantine (Part Two)
- A Look Back: Inaugural Opening Day at The Ballpark in Arlington
- Rangers players/coaches showing their fun side during this dark time
- Most and least valuable 2020 Texas Rangers contracts
- The wait to see a finished Globe Life Field stings even more on the scheduled day of the home opener
- More than basketball: Imani McGee-Stafford steps away from the WNBA to pursue a law degree
- A Look Back: The Top 5 SMU Basketball Games of the 2019-2020 Season