Despite a pair of goals by Tyler Seguin, the Dallas Stars fell 3-2 in overtime to the Ottawa Senators at American Airlines Center.
The Stars lost goaltender lower-body injury during the first period. He was replaced by backup Kari Lehtonen, who allowed the game-winning goal on a breakaway early in overtime.
“With Ben, we’re probably going to need a couple of days to figure out a time frame on it,” head coach Ken Hitchcock said. “So, for sure he’s not going to play tomorrow and Friday and then let’s just see from there.”
- Projecting the 2023 Texas Rangers Opening Day Roster
- As Jim Montgomery makes first return to Dallas, Stars reminded what could’ve been
- Jung and Hungry: How Josh Jung is ready for the 2023 Rangers Season
- Stars at the All-Star Break: Where Does Dallas Stand as Deboer, Robertson head to Florida?
- How Rangers Players like Corey Seager, Mitch Garver, and Brock Burke will adjust to Rule Changes
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.