Despite a pair of goals by Tyler Seguin, the Dallas Stars fell 3-2 in overtime to the Ottawa Senators at American Airlines Center.
The Stars lost goaltender lower-body injury during the first period. He was replaced by backup Kari Lehtonen, who allowed the game-winning goal on a breakaway early in overtime.
“With Ben, we’re probably going to need a couple of days to figure out a time frame on it,” head coach Ken Hitchcock said. “So, for sure he’s not going to play tomorrow and Friday and then let’s just see from there.”
- Recap: Cowboys dominate Eagles with big statement win in home opener on Monday Night Football
- Stat Check: 7 facts to know following the Cowboys’ week three win
- TweetCap: Fans react to Dallas’ blowout Monday night win over Philadelphia
- Jason Kidd already proving to be quite a change of pace as coach of the Mavericks
- Hoops Tank, episode 11: The most interesting things said or not said at Mavericks Media Day
- DSF Roundup: Writers give final thoughts on Cowboys, Eagles Monday night clash
- Game Preview: Last year’s Cowboys-Eagles meeting set the blueprint for this year’s offense
- Why the Rangers should bring back Charlie Culberson for another season
- Luka Doncic’s top five finish highlights three Mavericks in ESPN’s Top 100 NBArank
- FC Dallas interim head coach Marco Ferruzzi prepares for his first match