Vegas released the odds for every NFC week 16 matchup and it’s seemingly what most people figure it to be after this week.
Week 16 Odds, Predictions
- L.A. Rams at San Francisco (-6.5)
- Carolina at Indianapolis (-7)
- Jacksonville at Atlanta (-7)
- New Orleans (-1.5) at Tennessee
- N.Y. Giants at Washington (-2.5)
- Detroit at Denver (-6.5)
- Arizona at Seattle (-9.5)
- Dallas (-2.5) at Philadelphia
- Kansas City (-5) at Chicago
- Green Bay at Minnesota (-4.5)
Only five games matter of that bunch. And by Vegas predictions, the NFC playoff picture will shake out like this entering week 17.
First-Round Byes: New Orleans Saints (1st), Seattle Seahawks (2nd)
First-Round Matchup: Minnesota Vikings (6th) at Green Bay Packers (3rd), San Francisco 49ers (5th) at Dallas Cowboys (4th).
Fortunately, Dallas has at least secured a first-round home game buying they win Sunday. If Dallas loses Sunday, they will need a win over the Redskins in week 17 and for the Eagles to lose to the New York Giants in their season finale.
According to Vegas, the Cowboys’ opponent will come down to a final NFC West divisional match between the 49ers and Seahawks.
- Seattle wins, GB Wins, Vikings wins = Vikings
- Seattle wins, GB wins, Vikings lose = 49ers
- Seattle wins, GB lose, Vikings lose = 49ers
- Seattle wins, GB lose, Vikings win = 49ers
- 49ers win, GB wins, Vikings wins = Seahawks
- 49ers win, GB Wins, Vikings lose = Seahawks
- 49ers win, GB lose, Vikings lose = Seahawks
- 49ers win, GB lose, Vikings win = 49ers
Odds to win the super bowl:
- New Orleans Saints (4/1)
- San Francisco 49ers (6/1)
- Seattle Seahawks (10/1)
- Green Bay Packers (14/1)
- Minnesota Vikings (20/1)
- Dallas Cowboys (30/1)
- Projecting the 2023 Texas Rangers Opening Day Roster
- As Jim Montgomery makes first return to Dallas, Stars reminded what could’ve been
- Jung and Hungry: How Josh Jung is ready for the 2023 Rangers Season
- Stars at the All-Star Break: Where Does Dallas Stand as Deboer, Robertson head to Florida?
- How Rangers Players like Corey Seager, Mitch Garver, and Brock Burke will adjust to Rule Changes
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.