The Rangers are opening their 2021 season in Kansas City in less than 48 hours with a matchup against the Royals. Expectations are as low as ever in recent history, but there will still be guys who have to go out and accumulate stats each and every day. Why not try to predict some of the happenings of the Rangers’ 2021 season?
|Alex Plinck||Joey Gallo (35)|
|Corey Douglass||Gallo (41)|
|Darien Clark||Gallo (42)|
|Dylan Duell||Gallo (36)|
|Garrett Jones||Gallo (28) *traded at deadline*|
Runs batted in
|Alex||Nick Solak (93)|
|Garrett||Nate Lowe (80)|
|Alex||Isiah Kiner-Falefa (185)|
|Alex||Mike Foltynewicz (165)|
|Corey||Kyle Gibson (147)|
|Garrett||Kohei Arihara (125)|
|Alex||Matt Bush (18)|
|Darien||Josh Sborz (13)|
|Dylan||Ian Kennedy (17)|
Total Rangers wins
One side prediction
Alex: Chris Woodward is ejected four times this season.
Corey: The Rangers will not trade Joey Gallo.
Darien: The Texas Rangers will be in the top 5 in the MLB in total HRs.
Dylan: After not trading him at the deadline, the Rangers and Joey Gallo will agree to an extension in the second half of an All-Star season fro the slugger.
Garrett: Willie Calhoun emerges as an everyday player for the first time in his career and surpasses his career-high 21 home run total
- FC Dallas interim head coach Marco Ferruzzi prepares for his first match
- Why there’s a lot of upside in the future for Rangers pitcher Glenn Otto
- Stock Report: Parsons, Pollard see increase in stock value
- DSF Mailbag: Should Dallas keep Parsons at defensive end?
- Introducing The Victory Avenue Podcast: Episode 26 – Mavericks offseason review
- Five Observations: Style points aside, Cowboys escape Los Angeles with win
- Season Outlook: How Dallas is maturing into a viable playoff contender
- After losing the 2021 season due to injury, what does the future hold for the Ronald Guzmán with the Rangers?
- SMU, TCU enter matchup undefeated: Where do they stack up among College Football’s best?
- Parsons: “My main mindset is to be dominant”