The Dallas Mavericks didn’t strike out in free agency.
First reported by Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports, Tim Hardaway Jr. has agreed to a four-year, $72M deal to resign with the Dallas Mavericks.
Free agent guard Tim Hardaway has reached an agreement to re-sign with the Dallas Mavericks on a four-year, $72 million deal, league sources tell @YahooSports.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) August 2, 2021
The Mavericks were first rumored to be suitors and have strong interest in Kyle Lowry, but once Lowry was reported to be headed to the Miami Heat, the attention moved back to resigning Hardaway Jr.
Last season, Hardaway Jr. averaged 16.6 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.8 assists while shooting 39.1% from downtown.
- Analyzing the turmoil in the Rangers bullpen over the last month
- The Great Dane: What’s helping Dunning find success as a starter for the Rangers?
- Stars top Kraken in 7; face Vegas in conference final for second time in four years
- With Corey Seager Returning, how do the Rangers juggle their bench options?
- New Rangers Approach Paying Dividends on Offense
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.