A day after a busy draft night for the Mavericks, it sounds like the movement isn’t slowing down.
Reported by ESPN’s Tim MacMahon, Tim Hardaway Jr. is expected to exercise his $18.9 million player option and return to the Mavericks.
Last season, Hardaway Jr. flourished as a starter alongside Luka Doncic, averaging 15.8 points per game on 39.8% from three. Once seen as possibly just a salary filler in the Porzingis trade has proven fans otherwise and earned an important role on this Mavericks team.
Hardaway Jr. has until today at 4PM to officially exercise his player option ahead of the deadline.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- In the season of giving thanks, let’s all follow the example of Rangers’ Jose Trevino
- Surveying the Mavericks place in the Western Conference pecking order after free agency
- Ranking the Mavericks recent City Edition jerseys with the 2020-2021 version now official
- Thoughts on the Mavericks roster after the first weekend of NBA Free Agency
- Game Recap: Cowboys earn third win behind fourth-quarter play
- Mavs bring back Cauley-Stein on two-year deal
- Mavericks agree to terms with Wes Iwundu
- Mavericks trade Delon Wright and Justin Jackson in a deal focused on keeping options open in the future
- Is it Fair to Call Joey Gallo’s 2020 Season a Regression?
- Re-signing of Trey Burke brings back Mavericks bubble spark plug