With the NBA Draft tonight and specifically free agency kicking off on Friday, decisions are to be made regarding player options for the Mavericks.
Reported by Michael Scotto of HoopsHype, Mavericks center Willie Cauley-Stein will decline his player option of $2.28 million and become an unrestricted free agent.
Conflicting reports have surrounded Cauley-Stein’s decision, as ESPN’s Bobby Marks had previously stated that both WCS and Tim Hardaway Jr. had exercised their options. Hardaway Jr. has yet to make a decision and has until Thursday at 4PM to do so.
Cauley-Stein, who came over last season in a trade with Golden State, played 13 games with Dallas, averaging 5.2 points and 4.6 rebounds.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- In the season of giving thanks, let’s all follow the example of Rangers’ Jose Trevino
- Surveying the Mavericks place in the Western Conference pecking order after free agency
- Ranking the Mavericks recent City Edition jerseys with the 2020-2021 version now official
- Thoughts on the Mavericks roster after the first weekend of NBA Free Agency
- Game Recap: Cowboys earn third win behind fourth-quarter play
- Mavs bring back Cauley-Stein on two-year deal
- Mavericks agree to terms with Wes Iwundu
- Mavericks trade Delon Wright and Justin Jackson in a deal focused on keeping options open in the future
- Is it Fair to Call Joey Gallo’s 2020 Season a Regression?
- Re-signing of Trey Burke brings back Mavericks bubble spark plug