ARLINGTON, TX –Skylar Diggins-Smith scored 21 points and dished out 4 dimes in the Dallas Wings 84-82 victory over the Indiana Fever on Tuesday night at College Park Center. The Wings (11-12) sit fourth in the Western Conference, after storming back from a nine point deficit with 7:43 to play in the game.
Wings forward Aerial Powers (hip/ankle) saw her first action of the season, providing Dallas with a much needed spark off the bench with 9 points in 19 minutes. Rookie Alisha Gray added 12 points and 3 rebounds, while forward Glory Johnson had 11 points despite 4-of-12 shooting from the floor. The Wings are now 6-4 in their last 10 games.
Dallas will now head to Seattle to face the Storm on Friday night.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Three takeaways as the depleted Mavericks lose their third straight to Toronto
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stars enter 2021 season with question marks after delayed start
- What to watch for as the Mavericks look to bounce back against Toronto
- A couple of takeaways from the Mavericks 117-101 loss to the Bulls.
- Photos: Mavs vs Bulls (January 17, 2021)
- Will the Mavs overcome late-game woes against the skidding Chicago Bulls?
- Predicting the 2021 Texas Rangers Roster Configuration: Outfield and DH
- Late game miscues stand out as Mavericks fall to the Bucks in Milwaukee
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 19: The holidays are not over w/ Wes Benjamin
- As Kristaps Porzingis returns, the Mavericks are poised to take the league by storm