ARLINGTON, TX –Skylar Diggins-Smith scored 21 points and dished out 4 dimes in the Dallas Wings 84-82 victory over the Indiana Fever on Tuesday night at College Park Center. The Wings (11-12) sit fourth in the Western Conference, after storming back from a nine point deficit with 7:43 to play in the game.
Wings forward Aerial Powers (hip/ankle) saw her first action of the season, providing Dallas with a much needed spark off the bench with 9 points in 19 minutes. Rookie Alisha Gray added 12 points and 3 rebounds, while forward Glory Johnson had 11 points despite 4-of-12 shooting from the floor. The Wings are now 6-4 in their last 10 games.
Dallas will now head to Seattle to face the Storm on Friday night.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
/ 3 months ago
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Rangers slugger Joey Gallo tests positive for COVID-19
- SMU alum Bryson DeChambeau comes back to win in Michigan
- Four observations from the Rangers first intrasquad game on Sunday
- One year later, Mavs free agency signings of 2019 are proving their worth
- Three Rangers with the most future money on the line in a condensed 2020 season
- ‘We all got a little more extra juice now’: Kristaps Porzingis on the NBA season restart
- Summer Camp begins for the Rangers; four things to pinpoint before the season starts
- Spieth and many other big names out as the PGA Tour heads to Detroit for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- FC Dallas in the spotlight due to to nine reported positive COVID-19 tests in Orlando
- A Dak Prescott decision needs to made