ARLINGTON, Texas – The Dallas Wings tipped off training camp Sunday afternoon and congratulations are in order for new parents Skylar Diggins-Smith and husband Daniel Smith!
Diggins-Smith remained private throughout most of her pregnancy but confirmed she has given birth to a baby boy “a few weeks ago,” via Dorothy Gentry of WNBAinsidr.
— Dorothy J. Gentry (@DorothyJGentry) May 5, 2019
The Wings guard understandably didn’t give a set timeline for her return to the court but is hopeful she will be back in action this summer.
Skylar seems excited and remarkably ready to join her team despite having performed a bodily miracle just weeks ago, similarly to DeWanna Bonner who gave birth to twins and participated in the WNBA All-Star game within the same season.
We’ve always known Diggins-Smith is a power force and her return to this young Wings team will be much anticipated.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Spieth and many other big names out as the PGA Tour heads to Detroit for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- FC Dallas in the spotlight due to to nine reported positive COVID-19 tests in Orlando
- A Dak Prescott decision needs to made
- Dustin Johnson wins the Traveler’s Championship on Sunday with weather delays
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Ep. 1: Notes on the planned 2020 season
- What to expect from the WNBA 2020 season
- News of COVID-19 cases continues tough month of off-field happenings for Rangers
- Several Rangers employees test positive for COVID-19; what does this mean for the potential home opener?
- Mavericks restart schedule announced on Friday night
- Did Chris Woodward get it right by naming Lance Lynn the Rangers Opening Day starter?