ARLINGTON, Texas – The Dallas Wings tipped off training camp Sunday afternoon and congratulations are in order for new parents Skylar Diggins-Smith and husband Daniel Smith!
Diggins-Smith remained private throughout most of her pregnancy but confirmed she has given birth to a baby boy “a few weeks ago,” via Dorothy Gentry of WNBAinsidr.
— Dorothy J. Gentry (@DorothyJGentry) May 5, 2019
The Wings guard understandably didn’t give a set timeline for her return to the court but is hopeful she will be back in action this summer.
Skylar seems excited and remarkably ready to join her team despite having performed a bodily miracle just weeks ago, similarly to DeWanna Bonner who gave birth to twins and participated in the WNBA All-Star game within the same season.
We’ve always known Diggins-Smith is a power force and her return to this young Wings team will be much anticipated.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 20: Hip Hip Hooray with Jose Trevino
- Photos: Stars vs Predators – Jan. 25th, 2021
- Mavericks still searching for any bit of consistency as they host the Nuggets
- Stars Win Second in a Row Against the Predators
- Problems arise in Mavericks worst loss of the season to the Rockets
- Mavericks look to extend winning streak against the Rockets
- Luka and the Mavs make it happen when it counts in win over the Spurs
- How will the Rangers handle attendance in 2021 with Spring Training and the season approaching?
- Mavericks’ rookie Josh Green embraces the ‘dirty work’
- Three things to watch for as the Mavericks travel to San Antonio