The Hardy Boyz are one of the most iconic and legendary tag teams in all of sports entertainment. They have gone from being multiple tag team champions, to singles competitors, to even having one of the most heated feuds with each other of all time. While Matt Hardy took some time off from the ring to get himself back into ring shape, his brother Jeff was competing individually each week on Smackdown Live.
On the February 26, Matt made a surprise return to Smackdown with Jeff to compete in a tag match and ultimately go after the tag team titles again. Fast forward to April 9th, and they would quickly defeat the Uso’s to reclaim the tag titles, but it wouldn’t last long. Last week, newcomer Lars Sullivan would come down to the ring and attack both Matt and Jeff, leaving Jeff severely injured. Details of his injury are unknown, though Jeff Hardy announced last night on Smackdown that he will require surgery and will be out for “a very long time”. Matt and Jeff both had to relinquish their titles before they got a chance to defend them. WWE will most likely create a match for a team to win the vacant titles back at Money in the Bank. Updates to come when more information is released on Jeff Hardy’s injury and road to recovery.
2019-2020 Mavericks Player Profiles
/ 1 week ago
Justin Jackson Age: 24 Position: Small Forward 2018-2019: 81 games, 7.2 PPG, 2.6...
/ 2 weeks ago
Dorian Finney-Smith Age: 26 Position: Forward 2018-2019: 81 games, 7.5 PPG, 4.8 RPG,...
- Dallas Cowboys: Week 6 Stock Report
- Landry Jones, Lance Dunbar among notable picks for Renegades in inaugural XFL Draft
- Ep. 10: Cowboys-Jets, Garrett’s Hot Seat, Injury Concerns, & Cowboys-Eagles Preview
- Why Sunday’s loss warranted a head coaching change for Cowboys
- Delon Wright continues working towards comfort with his role for the Mavericks
- Mavericks block out the Thunder in preseason victory
- Photos: Mavs vs Thunder (October 14, 2019)
- TweetCap: Social media reacts to Cowboys disappointing loss against Jets
- The Dallas Mavericks will make the playoffs if…
- 2019-2020 Mavericks Player Profile: Luka Doncic