(ALLEN, TEXAS: September 18, 2019) The Dallas Sidekicks have signed midfielder Alexander Molano for the 2019-2020 Major Arena Soccer League season. This will be Molano’s rookie season with the Sidekicks. Per team and league policies, terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Molano is the son of legendary Sidekicks forward and former assistant coach Willie Molano. Alex went to Colleyville Heritage High School and calls Grapevine, Texas home. He has played professional soccer in Croatia and Sweden along with playing for domestic professional teams including the Swope Park Rangers and Colorado Springs Switchbacks, FC of the United Soccer League. He also played with the U-20 United States Men’s National Team.
When asked what it means to sign with the Dallas Sidekicks, he said, “I’m happy to be back in my home town playing the sport I love.”
ABOUT THE DALLAS SIDEKICKS
The Dallas Sidekicks is an American professional indoor soccer team of the Major Arena Soccer League. The organization was established in 1984, is headquartered in Allen, Texas, and plays all home games at the Allen Event Center. Follow the Sidekicks at www.dallassidekicks.com and on their social media.
Facebook & Instagram: @gosidekicksofficial Twitter: @gosidekicks
ABOUT THE MAJOR ARENA SOCCER LEAGUE
The Major Arena Soccer League represents the highest level of professional arena soccer in the world. The MASL features teams across North America, with teams playing coast-to-coast in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The MASL is currently incorporated as a 501(c)6 not for profit corporation formed to promote the business and sport of arena soccer.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- ‘Focus on today’: Don Kalkstein on mental health in the NBA & maneuvering through the COVID-19 pandemic
- With plenty of floating ideas, which is the best one to bring back the NBA?
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: More on the NHL’s plan to return to play
- Making sense of the “Return to Play” plan and how it affects the Stars
- Rangers broadcaster CJ Nitkowski discusses the possible routes to a 2020 season
- 2012 Rangers Bonus: How Texas fares in baseball simulation vs. Actual results
- Esports Trade Association President John Davidson talks connecting with the female audience and possible growth opportunities
- Rangers Blast From The Past: Colby Lewis dominates in Seattle, but offense doesn’t break through until the 12th
- Should’ve been, could’ve been: The story of the 2012 Texas Rangers, Part Three
- How many quarterbacks are better than Dak Prescott?