Press Release @DallasStars / DallasStars.com
The Dallas Stars clinched a berth in the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs tonight with a win over the Philadelphia Flyers. The 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs begin for the League on Thursday, April 10, but no date has been set for the first Stars playoff game.
The 2019 playoffs at American Airlines Center will be presented by 7-Eleven, Sandman Signature Plano – Frisco Hotel and City Credit Union.
Tickets for Dallas Stars home playoff games go on sale Saturday, April 6 at 10 a.m. on DallasStars.com. Fans are encouraged to sign up for free Stars Insider emails at DallasStars.com/Insider to qualify for an exclusive pre-sale opportunity on Thursday, April 4 at 10 a.m.
Prior to every Stars home game during the postseason, fans are invited to attend the Party In The Plaza presented by Bud Light. The event will begin two hours prior to puck drop for each home game on Victory Plaza at American Airlines Center. Party On The Plaza is open to the public and will feature live music, the Dallas Stars Street Squad and the Bud Light Beer Garden.
As details become available on the playoff schedule, tickets, home games, watching parties and events, they will be posted on DallasStars.com.
- In the thick of October, an early Texas Rangers Opening Day roster prediction
- Victory Avenue Podcast, Ep. 28: The Ticket’s Jake Kemp joins for a Season Preview Roundtable!
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: 2021 Season Starts With High Expectations
- Media Roundup: Where are the Cowboys ranked nationally?
- Rank ‘Em: Deciding which of Dallas’ five games were the most impressive
- Yet another statement: Cowboys roll another divisional opponent
- Sidekicks coach Pablo Da Silva speaks to DSF about the upcoming season
- DSF Roundup: Writers share final thoughts on Dallas’ divisional game
- Which areas of the roster should the Rangers focus more on this offseason?
- DSF Mailbag: Who’s been more vital to this defense’s success? Diggs or Parsons?