Friendly fire is costing the Dallas Stars more than originally anticipated.
The team announced Thursday that RW Alexander Radulov is on the injured reserve list due to an injury he suffered after colliding with teammate Denis Gurianov in Friday’s home loss to Minnesota. He didn’t play against St. Louis, but returned in Tuesday’s win over Carolina.
Forward Alexander Radulov was placed on injured reserve by the Stars with an undisclosed injury. The move was retroactive to Feb. 11 https://t.co/E4CXDrohre
— NHL.com (@NHLdotcom) February 13, 2020
The move is retroactive to Tuesday, meaning he’ll be out at least until February 18. Radulov will miss Dallas’ Canadian swing, including Thursday night’s contest at Toronto, Saturday at Montreal, and Sunday at Ottawa.
Radulov will be replaced on the roster by 2017 second round pick Jason Robertson.
Now in is third season in Victory Green, Radulov is tied for second on the team in points with 31 points, and fourth in goals with 15.
- Mike Minor enters 2020 with same questions despite coming off an All-Star campaign
- Mailbag: What to make of Emmitt’s comments; Who needs a bigger role in 2020?
- An early look at the fringe Ranger roster spots: Who is in and who is out?
- Dallas Sidekicks fall to Western Conference foes
- Are Rangers fans misunderstanding Jon Daniels?
- Free agent tracker: Maliek Collins
- 3 takeaways from the Mavericks 139-123 win over Minnesota
- Photos: Mavs vs Timberwolves (February 24, 2020)
- Mavericks Weekly Preview (2/24-3/1)
- Michael Gallup deserves recognition despite outside distractions