Friendly fire is costing the Dallas Stars more than originally anticipated.
The team announced Thursday that RW Alexander Radulov is on the injured reserve list due to an injury he suffered after colliding with teammate Denis Gurianov in Friday’s home loss to Minnesota. He didn’t play against St. Louis, but returned in Tuesday’s win over Carolina.
Forward Alexander Radulov was placed on injured reserve by the Stars with an undisclosed injury. The move was retroactive to Feb. 11 https://t.co/E4CXDrohre
— NHL.com (@NHLdotcom) February 13, 2020
The move is retroactive to Tuesday, meaning he’ll be out at least until February 18. Radulov will miss Dallas’ Canadian swing, including Thursday night’s contest at Toronto, Saturday at Montreal, and Sunday at Ottawa.
Radulov will be replaced on the roster by 2017 second round pick Jason Robertson.
Now in is third season in Victory Green, Radulov is tied for second on the team in points with 31 points, and fourth in goals with 15.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Players across the WNBA express solidarity after nationwide protests
- Rangers Blast From The Past: Byrd’s Walk-Off Grand Slam Downs the Yankees
- PGA Tour set to tee it back up
- ‘Focus on today’: Don Kalkstein on mental health in the NBA & maneuvering through the COVID-19 pandemic
- With plenty of floating ideas, which is the best one to bring back the NBA?
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: More on the NHL’s plan to return to play
- Making sense of the “Return to Play” plan and how it affects the Stars
- Rangers broadcaster CJ Nitkowski discusses the possible routes to a 2020 season
- 2012 Rangers Bonus: How Texas fares in baseball simulation vs. Actual results
- Esports Trade Association President John Davidson talks connecting with the female audience and possible growth opportunities