All-time good guy and Dallas Stars public address announcer Jeff Kovarsky is at it again.
In a video posted to Instagram, the voice of Stars games at American Airlines Center said he will offer personal shoutouts, goal calls, penalty calls, or “anything else you can think of” using his signature PA voice. Kovarsky linked to the video service Cameo, where fans can purchase the videos at $25 a piece.
“A great way to keep us all connected while to bringing the sounds of a Dallas Stars game is in a Cameo,” Kovarsky said in the video.
Kovarsky, know by some fans simply as “Jeff K,” is known as perpetually positive ambassador for the team and unique inflection for the good and bad in Stars home games. He is also a well-known radio personality on several Dallas-area radio stations.
It’s been a little quiet today, and that’s OK, but the need remains. When u @BookCameo with me all proceeds go to the @DS_Foundation to help @MOWCollinCounty provide food to seniors struggling during this time. 💚 #GoStars
— Jeff K (@jeffk_stars) March 31, 2020
Kovarsky followed the lead of Toronto’s Mike Ross and Winnipeg’s Michael Lecroix, who led similar movements this week.
In the Tweet, Kovarsky said he donations benefit the Dallas Stars Foundation and Meals On Wheels Colin County.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- PHOTOS: Blue for Black Lives Matter March
- NHL and NHLPA Come to Agreement on Playoff Formatting
- International return dates for Mavs stars are among the new details emerging in NBA’s plan to return
- As MLB owners and players clash over money, Rangers baseball in 2020 is looking iffier than ever
- NBA ready to ratify plan for a return in Orlando; How does it shake out for the Mavs?
- Prescott makes impactful statement on George Floyd, donates $1M to cause
- Dirk Nowitzki & the Mavericks backing up their words with action in the community
- PHOTOS: Protests around DFW
- Rangers Blast From The Past: Vicente Padilla’s gem and Michael Young Clutch double lifts Rangers over Royals.
- PHOTOS: Protesters gather in Dallas