All-time good guy and Dallas Stars public address announcer Jeff Kovarsky is at it again.
In a video posted to Instagram, the voice of Stars games at American Airlines Center said he will offer personal shoutouts, goal calls, penalty calls, or “anything else you can think of” using his signature PA voice. Kovarsky linked to the video service Cameo, where fans can purchase the videos at $25 a piece.
“A great way to keep us all connected while to bringing the sounds of a Dallas Stars game is in a Cameo,” Kovarsky said in the video.
Kovarsky, know by some fans simply as “Jeff K,” is known as perpetually positive ambassador for the team and unique inflection for the good and bad in Stars home games. He is also a well-known radio personality on several Dallas-area radio stations.
It’s been a little quiet today, and that’s OK, but the need remains. When u @BookCameo with me all proceeds go to the @DS_Foundation to help @MOWCollinCounty provide food to seniors struggling during this time. 💚 #GoStars
— Jeff K (@jeffk_stars) March 31, 2020
Kovarsky followed the lead of Toronto’s Mike Ross and Winnipeg’s Michael Lecroix, who led similar movements this week.
In the Tweet, Kovarsky said he donations benefit the Dallas Stars Foundation and Meals On Wheels Colin County.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- A couple of takeaways from the Mavericks 117-101 loss to the Bulls.
- Photos: Mavs vs Bulls (January 17, 2021)
- Will the Mavs overcome late-game woes against the skidding Chicago Bulls?
- Predicting the 2021 Texas Rangers Roster Configuration: Outfield and DH
- Late game miscues stand out as Mavericks fall to the Bucks in Milwaukee
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 19: The holidays are not over w/ Wes Benjamin
- As Kristaps Porzingis returns, the Mavericks are poised to take the league by storm
- A couple takeaways from The Mavericks 104-93 win over the Hornets
- What to watch for as short-handed Mavericks face the Hornets
- Mark Cuban is open to hosting vaccinated healthcare workers for free at Mavs games later this season