All-time good guy and Dallas Stars public address announcer Jeff Kovarsky is at it again.
In a video posted to Instagram, the voice of Stars games at American Airlines Center said he will offer personal shoutouts, goal calls, penalty calls, or “anything else you can think of” using his signature PA voice. Kovarsky linked to the video service Cameo, where fans can purchase the videos at $25 a piece.
“A great way to keep us all connected while to bringing the sounds of a Dallas Stars game is in a Cameo,” Kovarsky said in the video.
Kovarsky, know by some fans simply as “Jeff K,” is known as perpetually positive ambassador for the team and unique inflection for the good and bad in Stars home games. He is also a well-known radio personality on several Dallas-area radio stations.
It’s been a little quiet today, and that’s OK, but the need remains. When u @BookCameo with me all proceeds go to the @DS_Foundation to help @MOWCollinCounty provide food to seniors struggling during this time. 💚 #GoStars
— Jeff K (@jeffk_stars) March 31, 2020
Kovarsky followed the lead of Toronto’s Mike Ross and Winnipeg’s Michael Lecroix, who led similar movements this week.
In the Tweet, Kovarsky said he donations benefit the Dallas Stars Foundation and Meals On Wheels Colin County.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Postgame reaction to Stars’ opening qualifier loss to Vegas
- Knights Oust the Stars in the First Game of Round Robin
- Rangers Stock Report: Gallo is up and bullpen is down after 10 days
- Another disappointing second half as Mavericks fall to Suns
- Class in session: What we learned from the Rangers this past week
- Mavericks look to clinch first playoff birth since 2015-16 against Suns
- Satou Sabally asserts dominance, earns first career double-double
- Mavs loss on Friday night is the first reminder in months of the team’s greatest weakness
- Four takeaways as the Mavs drop a heartbreaker to Houston
- Mavericks Restart Roundtable: Scrimmage reactions and playoff seeding predictions