I’m loving the rankings the quarantine has produced so here’s another one featuring fries.
Warning: the Wingstop fry is not included in this ranking.
This listing is based on the fries being at their very best and not one time you’ve had a bad experience.
When I think of good waffle fries, I immediately think of Chick-fil-A and the best wing place around, Pluckers. Let me tell you something, the waffle fry is the number one seed. Unfortunately, I had a bad experience at Chick-fil-A last week so they almost got demoted.
This may be a waffle fry hot take but the waffle fry that looks like a turtle shell isn’t good.
Warning: This photo will probably make you want Waffle Fries
📸: cfa_bonsack on Instagram pic.twitter.com/yBEcjM0iRQ
— Chick-fil-A, Inc. (@ChickfilA) February 26, 2020
Crinkle Cut Fries
The crinkle cut fry is number two. I feel like there’s a lot that goes into a crinkle cut because there aren’t many places that can perfect it. Canes is the first place I think of when I think the crinkle cut fry and they are soggy more times than they are crisp. Shake Shack crinkle cut fries, on the other hand, are amazing.
Straight French fries
The number three seed is the straight French fry. When I say straight French fry I am talking about the fry from McDonald’s or Whataburger fresh out of the fryer with the right amount of salt. Very good but I can’t put them ahead of the waffle fry or the crinkle cut done correctly.
I feel like I’m sleeping on the curly fry because I can’t think of a time where I’ve had a bad curly fry. Whether it’s from Arby’s back when people actually went to Arby’s or Jack-in-the-Box for your late night meal. A lot of people would say that the curly fry is mushy but I haven’t experienced that struggle.
— Jack in the Box (@JackBox) November 16, 2017
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Three Rangers with major questions surrounding them in the second half of Summer Camp
- Dak, Cowboys unlikely to reach deal before Wednesdays deadline
- Dallas Wings release Wubble season schedule
- After three playoff holes, Colin Morikawa wins at Muirfield Village
- Five Rangers making their presence known after Week One of Summer Camp
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stanley Cup Qualifiers get the green light- how does Dallas matchup in its first three games?
- Best of the Mavericks social media fun after several days in the bubble
- NHL set to return August 1st; Stars skate again on August 3rd
- Tony Romo seeks third straight American Century Championship title in Lake Tahoe
- Key details from the announced Rangers 2021 schedule