On this lockout episode of the Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast, I’m joined by Chris Halicke of Sports Illustrated as we discuss how long we think the lockout will last and if Spring Training and the regular season will be affected. Also, we recap a whirlwind 48 hours by the Texas Rangers to end November and start December. Finally, Chris and I predict some things the Rangers may look to do once the MLB lockout ends.
- Victory Avenue Podcast Episode 32: The Mavs can play some defense and Luka finally went nuclear
- ICYMI: Dallas Stars Fanatic Pod teams up with Starcastic Remarks for Canadiens Postgame Reaction
- Rangers’ Manager Chris Woodward joins Top Step Podcast with his Cobbers
- Expiring contracts of Jalen Brunson and Dorian Finney-Smith shouldn’t be untouchable, but only for the right piece for rolling Mavericks
- Cowboys Playoff Preview: Time to find out if the 2021 Cowboys are different