On this lockout episode of the Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast, I’m joined by Chris Halicke of Sports Illustrated as we discuss how long we think the lockout will last and if Spring Training and the regular season will be affected. Also, we recap a whirlwind 48 hours by the Texas Rangers to end November and start December. Finally, Chris and I predict some things the Rangers may look to do once the MLB lockout ends.
- Victory Avenue Podcast Ep. 43: Christian Wood trade, Mavs take Jaden Hardy, and is JB leaving?
- Silver and Blue Podcast Episode 8: Pre-camp position previews – DT, DE, LB
- Stars reportedly nearing deal with former Knights, Sharks coach Peter Deboer
- Ezequiel Duran, Josh Smith Putting Rangers’ Youth Movement in Motion
- Silver and Blue Podcast Episode 7: Dalton Schultz contract, Dak’s health, and Tony Pollard’s usage