On September 29, the Dallas regional event takes place at The Golf Club of Dallas, a classic Perry Maxwell designed golf course only 10 minutes from Downtown Dallas that is open to the public as a semi-private club. A $150 per player entry fee includes range balls, green fees, cart fee, and a $65 Under Armour golf shirt.
The 54-hole National Championship takes place over three days and includes three spectacular courses.
- Friday, June 21 will be played on the challenging Robert Trent Jones Course at Ocean Pines Golf Club followed by the opening ceremony dinner at Tour Sponsor, Off the Hook Restaurant Groups new venture, Tailchasers Restaurant and Dockside Bar.
- Saturday, June 22 will be played at Lester George Design on the Newport Bay Course at Ocean City Golf Club. The PGA Golf Management Scholarship Dinner, long drive, chipping and putting contest will be held that day/night as well.
- Sunday, June 23 is the final round held at Eagles Landing Golf Course.
All players will have several options for their Oceanfront accommodations and their families will have plenty to do in our family-friendly resort town. For more information, visit thetourua.com.
- Despite a shaky finish, the Rangers still have the same focus on postseason success as they go to Tampa for the Wild Card series
- Rangers Using Youth Movement for their 2023 Playoff Push
- To make the postseason, the Rangers will need a Duran/Smith push at a crucial time
- After an Up and Down August, It’s Go-Time for the Texas Rangers
- Cowboys’ battles heading into Seattle