On September 29, the Dallas regional event takes place at The Golf Club of Dallas, a classic Perry Maxwell designed golf course only 10 minutes from Downtown Dallas that is open to the public as a semi-private club. A $150 per player entry fee includes range balls, green fees, cart fee, and a $65 Under Armour golf shirt.
The 54-hole National Championship takes place over three days and includes three spectacular courses.
- Friday, June 21 will be played on the challenging Robert Trent Jones Course at Ocean Pines Golf Club followed by the opening ceremony dinner at Tour Sponsor, Off the Hook Restaurant Groups new venture, Tailchasers Restaurant and Dockside Bar.
- Saturday, June 22 will be played at Lester George Design on the Newport Bay Course at Ocean City Golf Club. The PGA Golf Management Scholarship Dinner, long drive, chipping and putting contest will be held that day/night as well.
- Sunday, June 23 is the final round held at Eagles Landing Golf Course.
All players will have several options for their Oceanfront accommodations and their families will have plenty to do in our family-friendly resort town. For more information, visit thetourua.com.
- Winter is Coming: Cowboys’ December Stretch is Brutal
- Wilson’s deal presents ideal time for Prescott extension
- Dallas Stars score four first period goals in Game 4 rout of Predators
- Photos: Stars vs Predators (April 17, 2019)
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa continuing to learn and grow for the Rangers
- Arike Ogunbowale evolves Wings backcourt, set for rookie season in Dallas
- The Greatness That is Texas Rangers’ PA Announcer Chuck Morgan
- Photos: Rangers vs Angels (April 15, 2019)
- What makes up the Rangers’ manager Chris Woodward’s new philosophy?
- Photos: Rangers vs Athletics (April 14, 2019)