On September 29, the Dallas regional event takes place at The Golf Club of Dallas, a classic Perry Maxwell designed golf course only 10 minutes from Downtown Dallas that is open to the public as a semi-private club. A $150 per player entry fee includes range balls, green fees, cart fee, and a $65 Under Armour golf shirt.
The 54-hole National Championship takes place over three days and includes three spectacular courses.
- Friday, June 21 will be played on the challenging Robert Trent Jones Course at Ocean Pines Golf Club followed by the opening ceremony dinner at Tour Sponsor, Off the Hook Restaurant Groups new venture, Tailchasers Restaurant and Dockside Bar.
- Saturday, June 22 will be played at Lester George Design on the Newport Bay Course at Ocean City Golf Club. The PGA Golf Management Scholarship Dinner, long drive, chipping and putting contest will be held that day/night as well.
- Sunday, June 23 is the final round held at Eagles Landing Golf Course.
All players will have several options for their Oceanfront accommodations and their families will have plenty to do in our family-friendly resort town. For more information, visit thetourua.com.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- What to watch for as the Mavericks host the Cavs
- Mavericks hold on to force fourth-straight loss for Irving, Nets
- Photos: Mavs vs Nets (May 6, 2021)
- Five realistic free agents Dallas should consider post-draft
- NFL Draft Review: How much potential does Wright have to contribute?
- What to watch for as the Mavs look to knock off the Nets
- Getting to know the Dallas Cowboys third round picks: Osa Odighizuwa, Chauncey Golston and Nashon Wright
- NFL Draft Review: Golston gives size, length to remolded defense
- Three takeaways from the Mavericks big win over the Heat
- NFL Draft Review: Odighizuwa can be disruptive for interior line