Sunday, on Nancy Lieberman Night1 the Dallas Wings took a beating from Sylvia Fowles and Maya Moore. The Wings played a tight first quarter and were winning 21-20, even though Fowles had 10 of her 30 points.
Karima Christmas-Kelly also had 10 of her 21 points in the first quarter and in the second quarter she recorded just her second block of the season, but it was a good one.
— Nick Angstadt (@NickVanExit) June 12, 2017
The importance of Lieberman was made known throughout the game with videos, montages, and a speech from the Wings President & the WNBA’s Commissioner at halftime. Lieberman was the head Coach of the Detroit Shock from 1998-2000 which is now the franchise we know as the Dallas Wings..
— DallasSportsFanatic (@Dallas_Fanatic) June 11, 2017
The second half seemed to go entirely the Lynx’s way and the team finished with 40 rebounds and 30 assists on only 38 made Field Goals. The Lynx improved to a WNBA-Best 9-0 while the Wings fell to a 4-6 record with their next game on Tuesday in a rematch against the Sparks.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stars enter 2021 season with question marks after delayed start
- What to watch for as the Mavericks look to bounce back against Toronto
- A couple of takeaways from the Mavericks 117-101 loss to the Bulls.
- Photos: Mavs vs Bulls (January 17, 2021)
- Will the Mavs overcome late-game woes against the skidding Chicago Bulls?
- Predicting the 2021 Texas Rangers Roster Configuration: Outfield and DH
- Late game miscues stand out as Mavericks fall to the Bucks in Milwaukee
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 19: The holidays are not over w/ Wes Benjamin
- As Kristaps Porzingis returns, the Mavericks are poised to take the league by storm
- A couple takeaways from The Mavericks 104-93 win over the Hornets