Sunday, on Nancy Lieberman Night1 the Dallas Wings took a beating from Sylvia Fowles and Maya Moore. The Wings played a tight first quarter and were winning 21-20, even though Fowles had 10 of her 30 points.
Karima Christmas-Kelly also had 10 of her 21 points in the first quarter and in the second quarter she recorded just her second block of the season, but it was a good one.
— Nick Angstadt (@NickVanExit) June 12, 2017
The importance of Lieberman was made known throughout the game with videos, montages, and a speech from the Wings President & the WNBA’s Commissioner at halftime. Lieberman was the head Coach of the Detroit Shock from 1998-2000 which is now the franchise we know as the Dallas Wings..
— DallasSportsFanatic (@Dallas_Fanatic) June 11, 2017
The second half seemed to go entirely the Lynx’s way and the team finished with 40 rebounds and 30 assists on only 38 made Field Goals. The Lynx improved to a WNBA-Best 9-0 while the Wings fell to a 4-6 record with their next game on Tuesday in a rematch against the Sparks.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
/ 3 months ago
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Rangers slugger Joey Gallo tests positive for COVID-19
- SMU alum Bryson DeChambeau comes back to win in Michigan
- Four observations from the Rangers first intrasquad game on Sunday
- One year later, Mavs free agency signings of 2019 are proving their worth
- Three Rangers with the most future money on the line in a condensed 2020 season
- ‘We all got a little more extra juice now’: Kristaps Porzingis on the NBA season restart
- Summer Camp begins for the Rangers; four things to pinpoint before the season starts
- Spieth and many other big names out as the PGA Tour heads to Detroit for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- FC Dallas in the spotlight due to to nine reported positive COVID-19 tests in Orlando
- A Dak Prescott decision needs to made