Week two has arrived folks, and our Dallas Cowboys are joined along with the rest of half the league at 1-0, while the other half is looking to get back to .500. Our staff was mixed on a few games, but when it came to the Cowboys match-up with the Denver Broncos, we were unanimous and full expecting the Cowboys to head to Arizona for week 3 with a 2-0 record.
The drama surrounding Ezekiel Elliott still remains, but he is a go for this week, and that can spell trouble ahead for the Broncos.
Our week two picks ladies and gents![table “24” not found /]
- Your Texas Rangers Early Opening Day Roster Predictions
- Months Later, Texas Rangers Players Reflect on World Series Impact to Rangers Fans
- How Dane Dunning is connecting with Ranger fans on a different Level
- Why There’s Difficulty Bringing in a Free Agent Starter for the Texas Rangers
- Should the Texas Rangers Bring Back These Six Free Agents