It’s that time folks! The Dallas Cowboys approach week 4 of the NFL season with a 2-1 record, and will host the Los Angeles Rams. Our staff is unanimous in thinking the Cowboys will come away victorious, but it’s a few of the other picks that have surprised. Six of the eight staff writers had the Los Angeles Chargers stunning the Philadelphia Eagles this weekend. Are we all just biased and hoping the Cowboys can jump a game ahead of those birds or are we right on the money.
We will find out soon enough. With that being said, here are our week 4 picks:[table “26” not found /]
- Six Underrated Heroes as the Texas Rangers Celebrate First World Series Title
- How do the Texas Rangers and Arizona Diamondbacks Match Up in the 2023 Fall Classic?
- Texas Rangers bound for World Series vs Diamondbacks in a euphoric state
- Previewing a Texas-Sized ALCS Between Rangers and Astros
- Despite a shaky finish, the Rangers still have the same focus on postseason success as they go to Tampa for the Wild Card series