The Dallas Mavericks (15-16) are in Brooklyn for an ABC showcase game against the Brooklyn Nets (22-12).
The Brooklyn Nets have won eight straight games with seven of those games coming without Kevin Durant, who will be out through the All-Star break.
Return of Kristaps Porzingis?
Kristaps Porzingis has missed the last three games since the Mavs returned from their eight day weather break last week due to a back injury. While he was out, the Mavs went 2-1 but trade speculation took over the headlines as it was reported that KP was being shopped by the Mavs.
Both Rick Carlisle and KP both sounded optimistic that he would return Saturday night, if everything went well when he woke up this morning.
Fire up the points
Dallas will be looking to rebound after a dismal offensive performance Thursday night in Philadelphia. The team had 22 turnovers and shot 41 percent from the field while failing to score 100 points for only 4th time this season. They should be able to rebound against a poor Nets defense.
Brooklyn’s historic offense
On the other side, I mentioned that the Brooklyn Nets have won eight straight games and during those eight games, they have averaged 122 points per game. When you look at the Nets offensive season numbers, they are top 10 in every offensive category. The only weakness they have showed so far has been in the turnover department where they rank 22nd the league (14.1 per game).
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Up and down April continues for the Mavericks with loss to the Knicks
- NFL Draft: What happened the last time Surtain, Diggs were a tandem?
- Season Outlook: 5 realistic steps Dallas can take to improve on defense
- What to watch for as the Mavericks take on the Knicks
- Luka Magic downs Memphis at the buzzer as the Mavs snap a two-game losing streak
- Why the Rangers offense isn’t as bad as you think
- Mock Draft Roundup 3.0: Analysts agree Surtain should be the top choice for Dallas
- What to watch for as the Mavericks take on the Grizzlies
- NFL Draft: 5 questions Dallas’ first-round pick could answer about this team
- Mavericks have no answer for Joel Embiid in loss to 76ers on Monday night