The Dallas Mavericks will look to build on the heroic performance from Luka Doncic on Wednesday night’s last second victory against the Memphis Grizzlies tonight as the New York Knicks come to town.
Doncic hit an off-balance floater from the downtown as the clock expired to steal the game from the Grizzlies on Wednesday night.
The Knicks are coming off a 10-point victory against the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday, winning their fourth-straight game, as they currently sit as the 6th seed in the Eastern Conference.
For tonight’s game, the Mavericks will need to match the physicality and defensive mindset of the Knicks as they did in the first matchup two weeks ago, beating the Knicks, 99-86. The Mavs held All-Star and Dallas native Julius Randle to just 14 points on 5-of-20 shooting from the floor.
Kristaps Porzingis has been playing some of his best basketball of the season as of late, averaging 25.3 points and 12.5 rebounds over the last four games while shooting 53.4% from the field and 45.8% from downtown. In the April 2 matchup against his former team, KP struggled to start the game, finishing with just 14 points on 6-of-17 shooting.
The Mavericks and Knicks tip-off tonight at 8:30.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- What to watch for as the Mavericks host the Cavs
- Mavericks hold on to force fourth-straight loss for Irving, Nets
- Photos: Mavs vs Nets (May 6, 2021)
- Five realistic free agents Dallas should consider post-draft
- NFL Draft Review: How much potential does Wright have to contribute?
- What to watch for as the Mavs look to knock off the Nets
- Getting to know the Dallas Cowboys third round picks: Osa Odighizuwa, Chauncey Golston and Nashon Wright
- NFL Draft Review: Golston gives size, length to remolded defense
- Three takeaways from the Mavericks big win over the Heat
- NFL Draft Review: Odighizuwa can be disruptive for interior line