On Sunday, the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales visited the Dallas Mavericks prior to their game versus the Toronto Raptors. The Clydesdales paraded from Eighteen76 to Victory Plaza with special guests Rolando Blackman, Mavs Dancers, and ManiAACs riding in the hitch. Once in Victory Plaza, fans will be able to take pictures with the Clydesdales or visit the bar to purchase Budweiser. Mark Cuban was in attendance to accept the ceremonial case of beer from Anheuser-Busch.
ABOUT: Anheuser-Busch’s Budweiser Clydesdales are an enduring symbol of Budweiser’s heritage, tradition and commitment to quality. The hitch team’s upcoming visit to Dallas is one of hundreds of appearances it will make this year, never failing to draw a crowd wherever they go. The BudweiserClydesdales made their first appearance on behalf of Anheuser-Busch on April 7, 1933, when they delivered a case of Budweiser to the White House in celebration of the repeal of prohibition of beer.
- Photos: Dallas Wings vs New York Liberty (August 16, 2019)
- Photos: Dallas Wings vs Los Angeles Sparks (August 14, 2019)
- Prescott’s contract could be costly for the Cowboys
- Rangers Q&A with Levi Weaver from The Athletic
- Dallas Fanatic Pod Ep 105: Dak, Zeke, and Coop want long term contracts! Mavs season is just over the horizon!
- How do the Stars stack up in the daunting Central division?
- Rangers Memories: Josh Hamilton’s 2008 Walkoff against K-Rod and the Angels
- Four reasons why the Stars are a Stanley Cup contender
- Cobb emerging as darkhorse receiver for the Cowboys
- Mavericks Schedule Release Roundtable