On Sunday, the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales visited the Dallas Mavericks prior to their game versus the Toronto Raptors. The Clydesdales paraded from Eighteen76 to Victory Plaza with special guests Rolando Blackman, Mavs Dancers, and ManiAACs riding in the hitch. Once in Victory Plaza, fans will be able to take pictures with the Clydesdales or visit the bar to purchase Budweiser. Mark Cuban was in attendance to accept the ceremonial case of beer from Anheuser-Busch.
ABOUT: Anheuser-Busch’s Budweiser Clydesdales are an enduring symbol of Budweiser’s heritage, tradition and commitment to quality. The hitch team’s upcoming visit to Dallas is one of hundreds of appearances it will make this year, never failing to draw a crowd wherever they go. The BudweiserClydesdales made their first appearance on behalf of Anheuser-Busch on April 7, 1933, when they delivered a case of Budweiser to the White House in celebration of the repeal of prohibition of beer.
- Winter is Coming: Cowboys’ December Stretch is Brutal
- Wilson’s deal presents ideal time for Prescott extension
- Dallas Stars score four first period goals in Game 4 rout of Predators
- Photos: Stars vs Predators (April 17, 2019)
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa continuing to learn and grow for the Rangers
- Arike Ogunbowale evolves Wings backcourt, set for rookie season in Dallas
- The Greatness That is Texas Rangers’ PA Announcer Chuck Morgan
- Photos: Rangers vs Angels (April 15, 2019)
- What makes up the Rangers’ manager Chris Woodward’s new philosophy?
- Photos: Rangers vs Athletics (April 14, 2019)