Today, it was announced that the Dallas Cowboys were once again the most valuable franchise in the world — $4.2 billion. On a day where DeAngelo Williams ripped the Cowboys organization and the history of their franchise, we are once again reminded why they are labeled “America’s Team”. Last night, we got another example.
Bryce Harper, outfielder and superstar of the Washington Nationals was being casually interviewed by Joe Buck while playing in the outfield last night in the 2017 MLB All-Star game. What did Harper want to talk to Buck about? The Dallas Cowboys of course.
— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) July 12, 2017
“How do you think Dak’s going to be this year?” Harper asked.
“I have not met a more impressive young player coming into the NFL in the time I have covered the NFL,” Buck answered.
“He’s fun to watch,” Harper said. “I mean, watching him on Sundays and Mondays and Thursdays, that guy — him and Ezekiel Elliott — I mean, unbelievable. It’s a lot of fun.”
I’m sure the Washington Redskins fans that also support their Nationals loved that segment last night on Fox. This isn’t the first time one of their pro athletes made it known that they supported the Star, right John Wall?
Just a short time after that segment with Harper, Cowboys quarterback, Dak Prescott sent a message of his own:
— Dak Prescott (@dak) July 12, 2017
- After a slow start, David Dahl is on the rise for the Rangers
- A couple of takeaways from the Mavericks victory over the Raptors
- What to watch for as Dallas hosts the Toronto Raptors
- Mavs push Pelicans out of playoffs behind explosive 45-point second quarter
- 2021 Dallas Cowboys schedule takeaways
- The PGA Tour returns to Dallas for the 2021 Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch
- What’s the deal with the Texas Rangers and series openers?
- What to watch for as Mavs host the New Orleans Pelicans
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stars miss the postseason: Is that actually a good thing?
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast: Let’s go to Replay w/ Dale Scott