The Dallas Cowboys were embarrassed 38-10 on Monday night football against the Arizona Cardinals.
The issues that have plagued the Cowboys in the first five games came up again on Monday. They turned the ball over 4 more times and gave up 21 points off of those turnovers. The Cowboys are now being outscored 79-3 off turnovers this season.
The defense gave up 38 more points and have now allowed 218 points in six games, fifth most in NFL history through the first six games.
On Tuesday, NFL network reporter Jane Slater reported that the finger pointing is beginning. She had multiple anonymous players tell her that the coaches aren’t good at in game adjustments, unprepared and not good at their jobs overall.
Signs are pointing in the wrong direction on the field and are quickly headed south off the field with the finger pointing already beginning.
It appears this season will end with the Cowboys picking in the top 10 of the 2021 NFL draft.
When the team loses 38-10, it’s really hard to find guys that played well. Lamb and Prescott had developed a nice chemistry through the first five weeks of the season so I was curious to see how Lamb would fare with Andy Dalton. Lamb was able to bring in 7 of 10 targets for 64 yards so it appears Lamb will be able to continue his impressive rookie season.
The injuries and struggles on the offensive line for the Cowboys are well documented. However, there is a bright spot and that is rookie center Tyler Biadasz. So far this season, Biadasz has only allowed five pressures according to pro football focus. That ranks 2nd among rookies with at least 200 snaps.
I never thought I would see the day that I would be calling for Ezekiel Elliott to be benched but that day came on Monday night. Elliott fumbled two more times on Monday and has now fumbled 7 times in his last 13 games.
I will give credit to Elliott for holding himself accountable. He spoke to the team after the game and told them that the loss was on him. That might seem like something that is not a big deal but for the Cowboys, accountability lacks a lot of the time and I think you can look at Jane Slaters latest report as another example of that.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- In the season of giving thanks, let’s all follow the example of Rangers’ Jose Trevino
- Surveying the Mavericks place in the Western Conference pecking order after free agency
- Ranking the Mavericks recent City Edition jerseys with the 2020-2021 version now official
- Thoughts on the Mavericks roster after the first weekend of NBA Free Agency
- Game Recap: Cowboys earn third win behind fourth-quarter play
- Mavs bring back Cauley-Stein on two-year deal
- Mavericks agree to terms with Wes Iwundu
- Mavericks trade Delon Wright and Justin Jackson in a deal focused on keeping options open in the future
- Is it Fair to Call Joey Gallo’s 2020 Season a Regression?
- Re-signing of Trey Burke brings back Mavericks bubble spark plug