It’ll be 198 days since the Dallas Cowboys 2021 season ended on the field of AT&T Stadium against the San Francisco 49ers when the team officially begins training camp in Oxnard, California Wednesday.
Through Free agency, scouting combine, NFL draft, OTA’s, minicamp – it has been a whirlwind of anticipation as Dallas begins training camp.
Fans will be able to attend all practice sessions that are open to the public, beginning with the first workout at 1:30 p.m. (Pacific time) on Wednesday, July 27 until the final open practice on Wednesday, Aug. 10.
Here is the Cowboys’ Oxnard practice schedule (all times are listed in central, unless otherwise noted, and are subject to change)
- Wednesday, July 27: 1:30 p.m. CDT – Open Practice
- Thursday, July 28: 1:30 p.m. CDT – Open Practice
- Friday, July 29: 1:30 p.m. CDT – Open Practice
- Saturday, July 30 – Open Practice: Cowboys Back Together Saturday Fan Fest & Opening Ceremonies
- 11:30 a.m. CDT Fan Activations Open
- 12:45 p.m. CDT Opening Ceremony
- 1:30 p.m. CDT Open Practice
- Monday, Aug. 1: 1:00 p.m. CDT – Open Practice
- Tuesday, Aug. 2: 1:00 p.m. CDT – Open Practice
- Wednesday, Aug. 3: 120:00 p.m. CDT – Open Practice/Mock Game
- Thursday, Aug. 4: 1:00 p.m. CDT – Open Practice
- Friday, Aug. 5: 1:00 p.m. CDT – Open Practice
- Saturday, Aug. 6: 12:00 p.m. CDT – Open Practice/Mock Game
- Monday, Aug. 8: 1:00 p.m. CDT – Open Practice & Heroes Appreciation Day
- Tuesday, Aug. 9: 1:00 p.m. CDT – Open Practice
- Wednesday, Aug. 10: 12:00 p.m. CDT – Final Open Practice in Oxnard
- The Rangers take a first step this offseason with staff additions, what’s next?
- An early look at what the Texas Rangers need to address in the offseason
- Texas Legends Media Day: Chemistry and connection that is our theme
- Despite Weather Obstacles, Rangers Taylor Hearn Made a Memorable Weekend for the Kids
- “Let’s Do This Together” Texas Rangers introduce Bruce Bochy as their new manager