Juwan: Until the Dallas Cowboys show me they’re not the best team in this division then I will continue to have a hard time not picking them against these NFC East teams. The Giants showed they have potential on offense, but they’re still dealing with a slew of injuries on both sides of the ball. Even with a fully healthy Giants team, I still see Dallas as the more complete team. Teams have yet to figure out how to handle this offensive attack and I don’t expect that to change Sunday. Give me Dallas 28-17.
Corey: Cowboys win 37-17. I have found it pretty funny this week with the confidence that’s coming out of the Giants facility after their first win of the season. At the end the day, I don’t see the Giants hanging around in this game unless the Cowboys beat themselves with turnovers.
- Victory Avenue Podcast, Ep. 28: The Ticket’s Jake Kemp joins for a Season Preview Roundtable!
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: 2021 Season Starts With High Expectations
- Media Roundup: Where are the Cowboys ranked nationally?
- Rank ‘Em: Deciding which of Dallas’ five games were the most impressive
- Yet another statement: Cowboys roll another divisional opponent
- Sidekicks coach Pablo Da Silva speaks to DSF about the upcoming season
- DSF Roundup: Writers share final thoughts on Dallas’ divisional game
- Which areas of the roster should the Rangers focus more on this offseason?
- DSF Mailbag: Who’s been more vital to this defense’s success? Diggs or Parsons?
- Rank ‘Em: Who has been the five best free agent additions for Dallas?