Juwan: Until the Dallas Cowboys show me they’re not the best team in this division then I will continue to have a hard time not picking them against these NFC East teams. The Giants showed they have potential on offense, but they’re still dealing with a slew of injuries on both sides of the ball. Even with a fully healthy Giants team, I still see Dallas as the more complete team. Teams have yet to figure out how to handle this offensive attack and I don’t expect that to change Sunday. Give me Dallas 28-17.
Corey: Cowboys win 37-17. I have found it pretty funny this week with the confidence that’s coming out of the Giants facility after their first win of the season. At the end the day, I don’t see the Giants hanging around in this game unless the Cowboys beat themselves with turnovers.
- Stars at the All-Star Break: Where Does Dallas Stand as Deboer, Robertson head to Florida?
- How Rangers Players like Corey Seager, Mitch Garver, and Brock Burke will adjust to Rule Changes
- Rivalry renewed: Top 5 Cowboys’ moments against 49ers
- Texas Rangers Foundation Participates in a Day of Service for MLK Day
- Is Dak Prescott’s legacy on the line Monday Night?