Juwan: Until the Dallas Cowboys show me they’re not the best team in this division then I will continue to have a hard time not picking them against these NFC East teams. The Giants showed they have potential on offense, but they’re still dealing with a slew of injuries on both sides of the ball. Even with a fully healthy Giants team, I still see Dallas as the more complete team. Teams have yet to figure out how to handle this offensive attack and I don’t expect that to change Sunday. Give me Dallas 28-17.
Corey: Cowboys win 37-17. I have found it pretty funny this week with the confidence that’s coming out of the Giants facility after their first win of the season. At the end the day, I don’t see the Giants hanging around in this game unless the Cowboys beat themselves with turnovers.
- How Jonah Heim is flourishing in his role as the primary catcher for the Rangers
- Victory Avenue Podcast Ep. 43: Christian Wood trade, Mavs take Jaden Hardy, and is JB leaving?
- Silver and Blue Podcast Episode 8: Pre-camp position previews – DT, DE, LB
- Stars reportedly nearing deal with former Knights, Sharks coach Peter Deboer
- Ezequiel Duran, Josh Smith Putting Rangers’ Youth Movement in Motion