Feed Ezekiel Elliott his fourth Top 100 nod in as many seasons.
It was business as usual for Elliott as he rushed 301 times for 1,357 yards and 12 scores, his most TDs since Year 1.
Those numbers, tacked on with his 420 receiving yards (54 catches), gave him the second-most scrimmage yards. He also tied with Nick Chubb (No. 36) for the second-most 100-plus rush yard games with seven.
Maybe this’ll be the Pro Bowl campaign that finally nets the 25-year-old workhorse the respect he craves.
Elliott gave the Dallas Cowboys their sixth and final representative on the 2020 version of the annual NFL Top-100 list.
After watching a trio of players named on Monday night — Dak Prescott (No. 46), wide receiver Amari Cooper (No. 49) and right guard Zack Martin (No. 55) — with left tackle Tyron Smith (No. 76) and linebacker Jaylon Smith (No. 88) named on Sunday, Tuesday was running back Ezekiel Elliott’s turn.
After being ranked No. 19 going into last season and turning in another 1,000 yard campaign, the Ohio State alum showed up at number 24 in this year’s rankings.
- Rangers make another free agency statement with major signing of Jacob deGrom
- Stars Notebook: Hintz signs 8-year extension; Robertson, Benn enjoying fast starts
- The Rangers take a first step this offseason with staff additions, what’s next?
- An early look at what the Texas Rangers need to address in the offseason
- Texas Legends Media Day: Chemistry and connection that is our theme