Feed Ezekiel Elliott his fourth Top 100 nod in as many seasons.
It was business as usual for Elliott as he rushed 301 times for 1,357 yards and 12 scores, his most TDs since Year 1.
Those numbers, tacked on with his 420 receiving yards (54 catches), gave him the second-most scrimmage yards. He also tied with Nick Chubb (No. 36) for the second-most 100-plus rush yard games with seven.
Maybe this’ll be the Pro Bowl campaign that finally nets the 25-year-old workhorse the respect he craves.
Elliott gave the Dallas Cowboys their sixth and final representative on the 2020 version of the annual NFL Top-100 list.
After watching a trio of players named on Monday night — Dak Prescott (No. 46), wide receiver Amari Cooper (No. 49) and right guard Zack Martin (No. 55) — with left tackle Tyron Smith (No. 76) and linebacker Jaylon Smith (No. 88) named on Sunday, Tuesday was running back Ezekiel Elliott’s turn.
After being ranked No. 19 going into last season and turning in another 1,000 yard campaign, the Ohio State alum showed up at number 24 in this year’s rankings.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Why Rangers fans should be excited for Game 7 of the NLCS at Globe Life Field
- Strange year continues as Mavs offseason buzz is picking up in… October?
- Dallas Cowboys Stock Report: Week 5
- Globe Life Field makes history in NLCS with something it’s been lacking: fans
- Season Outlook: Expectations following Prescott’s injury?
- Cowboys fans try to come to grips with the emotions of the Dak Prescott injury
- DSF Recap: Emotional win gives Dallas first place in NFC East
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stars take Mavrik Borque, look ahead to options in Free Agency
- The Rangers enter the offseason with some tough decisions on veteran players
- A long list of injuries headline Stars GM Jim Nill’s media availability on Thursday