Feed Ezekiel Elliott his fourth Top 100 nod in as many seasons.
It was business as usual for Elliott as he rushed 301 times for 1,357 yards and 12 scores, his most TDs since Year 1.
Those numbers, tacked on with his 420 receiving yards (54 catches), gave him the second-most scrimmage yards. He also tied with Nick Chubb (No. 36) for the second-most 100-plus rush yard games with seven.
Maybe this’ll be the Pro Bowl campaign that finally nets the 25-year-old workhorse the respect he craves.
Elliott gave the Dallas Cowboys their sixth and final representative on the 2020 version of the annual NFL Top-100 list.
After watching a trio of players named on Monday night — Dak Prescott (No. 46), wide receiver Amari Cooper (No. 49) and right guard Zack Martin (No. 55) — with left tackle Tyron Smith (No. 76) and linebacker Jaylon Smith (No. 88) named on Sunday, Tuesday was running back Ezekiel Elliott’s turn.
After being ranked No. 19 going into last season and turning in another 1,000 yard campaign, the Ohio State alum showed up at number 24 in this year’s rankings.
- Six Underrated Heroes as the Texas Rangers Celebrate First World Series Title
- How do the Texas Rangers and Arizona Diamondbacks Match Up in the 2023 Fall Classic?
- Texas Rangers bound for World Series vs Diamondbacks in a euphoric state
- Previewing a Texas-Sized ALCS Between Rangers and Astros
- Despite a shaky finish, the Rangers still have the same focus on postseason success as they go to Tampa for the Wild Card series