Dallas Cowboy quarterback Andy Dalton is in front of a familiar foe tonight at M&T Bank Stadium on a rare Tuesday night primetime game.
Dalton has had his ups and downs against a Baltimore team that has been notorious for putting out elite defenses.
The Ravens defense is third in points allowed, fourth in yards, third in passing yards allowed and eighth in rushing yards allowed – which doesn’t bode well for a Cowboys offenes who has consistently struggled against worse units.
- Dalton went 8-8 against the Ravens during his time with the Cincinnati Bengals, his second-best record against an AFC North opponent.
- Dalton’s 76.6 passer rating against the Ravens is his worst against an AFC North opponent.
- Dalton’s 18 interceptions against the Ravens are the most against an AFC North opponent.
- Dalton has thrown for 4,021 passing yards against the Ravens, tops against AFC North opponents.
- Of Dalton’s four games with at least four interceptions, the Ravens own two of them: Dec. 29, 2013 (34-17 win) and Sept. 10, 2017 (20-0 loss).
- The Cowboys are 1-4 against the Ravens with a 0-3 record on the road.
- Dallas is 0-3 at M&T Bank Stadium. Empower Field at Mile High and Gillette Stadium are the only other active stadiums where the Cowboys have played multiple times and failed to produce a victory.
On the opposite side, the Baltimore Ravens welcome back reigning MVP Lamar Jackson. Given the Dallas Cowboys multiple poor performances in stopping the run, there won’t be much suprise to how Baltimore plans to attack Dallas’ defense.
Especially since they are near the bottom half of the league in passing yards, but top-10 in rushing yards.
Game time is set for 7:05 p.m. tonight on FOX.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- What to watch for as the Mavericks host the Cavs
- Mavericks hold on to force fourth-straight loss for Irving, Nets
- Photos: Mavs vs Nets (May 6, 2021)
- Five realistic free agents Dallas should consider post-draft
- NFL Draft Review: How much potential does Wright have to contribute?
- What to watch for as the Mavs look to knock off the Nets
- Getting to know the Dallas Cowboys third round picks: Osa Odighizuwa, Chauncey Golston and Nashon Wright
- NFL Draft Review: Golston gives size, length to remolded defense
- Three takeaways from the Mavericks big win over the Heat
- NFL Draft Review: Odighizuwa can be disruptive for interior line