Dallas Cowboy quarterback Andy Dalton is in front of a familiar foe tonight at M&T Bank Stadium on a rare Tuesday night primetime game.
Dalton has had his ups and downs against a Baltimore team that has been notorious for putting out elite defenses.
The Ravens defense is third in points allowed, fourth in yards, third in passing yards allowed and eighth in rushing yards allowed – which doesn’t bode well for a Cowboys offenes who has consistently struggled against worse units.
- Dalton went 8-8 against the Ravens during his time with the Cincinnati Bengals, his second-best record against an AFC North opponent.
- Dalton’s 76.6 passer rating against the Ravens is his worst against an AFC North opponent.
- Dalton’s 18 interceptions against the Ravens are the most against an AFC North opponent.
- Dalton has thrown for 4,021 passing yards against the Ravens, tops against AFC North opponents.
- Of Dalton’s four games with at least four interceptions, the Ravens own two of them: Dec. 29, 2013 (34-17 win) and Sept. 10, 2017 (20-0 loss).
- The Cowboys are 1-4 against the Ravens with a 0-3 record on the road.
- Dallas is 0-3 at M&T Bank Stadium. Empower Field at Mile High and Gillette Stadium are the only other active stadiums where the Cowboys have played multiple times and failed to produce a victory.
On the opposite side, the Baltimore Ravens welcome back reigning MVP Lamar Jackson. Given the Dallas Cowboys multiple poor performances in stopping the run, there won’t be much suprise to how Baltimore plans to attack Dallas’ defense.
Especially since they are near the bottom half of the league in passing yards, but top-10 in rushing yards.
Game time is set for 7:05 p.m. tonight on FOX.
- Analyzing the turmoil in the Rangers bullpen over the last month
- The Great Dane: What’s helping Dunning find success as a starter for the Rangers?
- Stars top Kraken in 7; face Vegas in conference final for second time in four years
- With Corey Seager Returning, how do the Rangers juggle their bench options?
- New Rangers Approach Paying Dividends on Offense
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.